Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's in????

Boxing Information

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR THE GOLDEN GLOVES

No boxer will be allowed to box without his USA Boxing license. You must be registered before your scheduled bout. You may not register the night you are to box.

1-Equipment not provided and required for competition: fitted mouthpiece (no rubber mouthpieces allowed), protective cup, socks, trunks, boxing shoes. No swim trunks or bicycle tights allowed under or over trunks.

2-Equipment provided by the Daily News: tape, gauze, headgear, gloves, tank top and breast protector (for women only).

3-WEIGH-INS:

Begin at 6:30. Scales close promptly at 7:45. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Weight allowances: 3 pounds for preliminaries, 2 pounds for quarterfinals, 1 pound for semifinals, NO weight allowance for finals.

Boxers have until 7:45 to make weight. A boxer is allowed to lose a maximum of 2 (two) pounds the night of his bout.

A boxer is allowed 2 (two) times at the scale to make weight. You must be on weight on your second try or you will be disqualified.

Boxers must be clean-shaven and free of all jewelry. A thin mustache only is permitted

4-Unruly or unsportsmanlike conduct by boxers or cornermen will result in automatic expulsion from the tournament and suspension from USA Boxing, Metropolitan Association.

5-No coaches are allowed in the weigh-in room or at the clerk's table.

6-Do not ask clerks for makeup or order of bouts. Lists will be posted when available.

7-All handwraps will be inspected both before and after each bout. Boxers will not be given gloves without signed-off handwraps. If signed-off handwraps have been removed prior to post-bout inspection, boxer will be expelled from tournament.

REMEMBER TO PICK UP YOUR USA BOXING LICENSE FROM THE CLERK AFTER YOU BOX!!!!!

:punch:

Originally posted by Reeni

me too:drool: :box:

hey chick.... im slackin w/ the pm's...

im not sure about brooklyn... i doubt im taking the ride BUT if you dont mind jumpin in w/ a bunch of deisel hottie boys i'll see if they can scoop you up...

you'll be in the company of a couple of boxers ;)

Originally posted by hunnie818

hey chick.... im slackin w/ the pm's...

im not sure about brooklyn... i doubt im taking the ride BUT if you dont mind jumpin in w/ a bunch of deisel hottie boys i'll see if they can scoop you up...

you'll be in the company of a couple of boxers ;)

no prob guys from bay rige i dont know if they will make it too metro though:3some: :grin:

I don't like boxing, I like it much better when someone bleeds on the first shot like with a bottle or a baton, or when they end up on the floor quick with a kill shot from the palm of your hand to their nose. Boxing is for guidos, and never works if you ask me and you have like 3-4 guys on you. When it gets rough I find no better satisfaction than hittng a 350lb muscle guy square in the chest and watching him collapse like a little 8 year old having an asthma attack. Ever take a look around the club and see guys with loose fitting watches and bracelets that fall to the palms of their hands, ever think they are dorky, those are the motherfuckers that will kill you.

Originally posted by imnakedritenow

I don't like boxing, I like it much better when someone bleeds on the first shot like with a bottle or a baton, or when they end up on the floor quick with a kill shot from the palm of your hand to their nose. Boxing is for guidos, and never works if you ask me and you have like 3-4 guys on you. When it gets rough I find no better satisfaction than hittng a 350lb muscle guy square in the chest and watching him collapse like a little 8 year old having an asthma attack. Ever take a look around the club and see guys with loose fitting watches and bracelets that fall to the palms of their hands, ever think they are dorky, those are the motherfuckers that will kill you.

no doubt... its the little quiet ones ya gotta worry about

and boxing is for guidos and kinda useless if your a tough street fighter unless your at a professional level like golden gloves

in which case your hands are registered lethal weapons... and 1 shot will shatter someone entire face

i got cracked many a times in the ring to know...one solid shot is all it takes.... and thats where weight is a factor...

350lbs hitting you @ a force of 100mph.... severe brain damage :goofy:

and as everyone knows... guidos travel in packs... some boxers, some streetfighters... all desiel-- all hot!

my point is: Boxers are HOT!!!!! yummy :drool:

Billy please come say hi tomorrow :D