Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How far is too far?

Originally posted by sfbunny

well if he's gonna make the effort to come pick u up and shit then it's not too far, if u don't see each other and can't get ass on a random tues night bc he lives too far away, that's too far

too far...

and get this...

he has no vehicle :rolleyes:

so it's one-way

Hell fucken no.... i would never...

i dont care if his peash was made of solid gold and sparks shot out his ass .... nu uh

I guess it depends on how much you like the guy.. and if you feel there is a potential for you to be happy with this person.

I never put a measurement on distance. I feel i rarely connect or like anyone so if come across a person that i am really interested in seeing I will make a an effort to travel wherever to explore the chance of her possibly being a unique and special individual. You can always try and if you dont feel like its worth it then you will start feeling like the effort is a strugle. But if things go well the ride wont really bother you anymore :)

just my 2

well it depends on how often you see him if its once in awhile then its not really worth it my ex lived in long island i live in bk its only 45min. away but we only saw each other on days off and it became not worth it after a while if it becomes a problem going back and forth too see him its not worth it because if you really care for him distance would it matter

Originally posted by notallthere

I guess it depends on how much you like the guy.. and if you feel there is a potential for you to be happy with this person.

I never put a measurement on distance. I feel i rarely connect or like anyone so if come across a person that i am really interested in seeing I will make a an effort to travel wherever to explore the chance of her possibly being a unique and special individual. You can always try and if you dont feel like its worth it then you will start feeling like the effort is a strugle. But if things go well the ride wont really bother you anymore :)

just my 2

i think that's what i wanna hear :( but the problem is that he doesn't have a car so i don't feel like he's putting in an equal amount of effort.

the more i talk to him and see him, the more i like him. but i guess i just gotta not put all my eggs in one basket and keep huntin'....

Originally posted by m0chi69

i think that's what i wanna hear :( but the problem is that he doesn't have a car so i don't feel like he's putting in an equal amount of effort.

the more i talk to him and see him, the more i like him. but i guess i just gotta not put all my eggs in one basket and keep huntin'....

duh...

ive only been saying this for how long? :rolleyes:

you'll be ok....

we'll find you a prince in the same state at least.... :isok::D

No car def sucks. Then keep your options open but dont give up that easy if you like him

Thats just what i would do .

Originally posted by notallthere

if i come across a person that i am really interested in seeing I will make a an effort to travel wherever to explore the chance of her possibly being a unique and special individual. You can always try and if you dont feel like its worth it then you will start feeling like the effort is a strugle. But if things go well the ride wont really bother you anymore :)

just my 2

you know, when you are tlaking distnace.. i was thinking like multi -interstate (like more than 100 miiles or something lol) not the next state over

and actually i agreee with notallthere. and lol you can make relationships work with one minus a car. trust me, this is from expereience (two of my long term relationships, the guys did not have a car as well) if he digs you as much as you dig him, you guys will figure it out :aright: i know these are like a forbidden words in Jersey.. but there is always public transportation ! :eek:;) (take the train out of penn station !)

Kick him to the curb....see ya....Lata......