Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pics from Sat......Finally

adeliz01

friend from college (superfreak shirt) is publicist 4 Ultra, who recently signed Armin (Yet Another Day). Must be nice to be sent on that kind of business trip! I SERIOUSLY need to change careers. I was talking to Pete Moutso, turns out he went to U. of MD for accounting/finance....my Ultra friend did Finance @ UVA.........Armin just got his law degree........I did accounting @ UVA, so why the hell can't I just scrap it and get a fun job like that!

Originally posted by adeliz01

friend from college (superfreak shirt) is publicist 4 Ultra, who recently signed Armin (Yet Another Day). Must be nice to be sent on that kind of business trip! I SERIOUSLY need to change careers. I was talking to Pete Moutso, turns out he went to U. of MD for accounting/finance....my Ultra friend did Finance @ UVA.........Armin just got his law degree........I did accounting @ UVA, so why the hell can't I just scrap it and get a fun job like that!

]

Hey Ad,

How's your tax season going? Mine's been hell:( Glad to see you finally made it here to CP, good to see you! Had a great time when I went to PVD with you and Tini, hope to do it again in the future! Choa!

BTW you look beautiful in that pic!:D

Thanks! Work has been really shitty, I even had to work on Sunday after being up all nite on Saturday, that was ridiculous. Then I left for 4 hours in the middle of the day to meet armin & my friend for lunch. As you can see, I def. have my priorities straight ;)

Hope to see ya soon....I'm sure I'll take a trip to Beantown one of these days (Movin to NYC in April, so I'll be a train ride away), so we'll have to meet up & hang out!

Originally posted by adeliz01

Thanks! Work has been really shitty, I even had to work on Sunday after being up all nite on Saturday, that was ridiculous. Then I left for 4 hours in the middle of the day to meet armin & my friend for lunch. As you can see, I def. have my priorities straight ;)

Hope to see ya soon....I'm sure I'll take a trip to Beantown one of these days (Movin to NYC in April, so I'll be a train ride away), so we'll have to meet up & hang out!

Works been really shitty for me too, I've been so f'in busy I don't even have time for myself anymore:( But things are looking up, tax season is half way over and I only have one more job that I haven't started yet. It's mostly clean up work for me right now, which is good. I actually had to work on Sunday too, and Saturday after being up all night on Friday night, so I think I had the same kind of weekend as you:D

That is so awesome that you will be moving up to NYC, I will definitely have to come and see you! Good luck!

I think almost everyone is gone from work except for us.. :laugh: