Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Club in Miami - The Clubby Awards :-)

rayclubp

Forget about the last 3 months. I can tell you in my humble opinion, the best night that I can remember was on March 25, 2000. The night when Tenaglia went on that 14 hour mammoth set at Space. Just blew everyone away! People are still talking about that party.

It put me in my place... Next year when the conference is back, make it a point to check out his party. It's by far, the best party of the conference.

Crobar is nice, but there is no real vibe there. Just a bunch of superficial peeps that think they're real.

Level is a beauty. Wish they played some real music.

Shadow Lounge is played. They need some revamping to do.

Don't take these opinions of mine as an insult. Just my take on the particular venues in Miami.

------------------

Groove Jet, in my opinion... especially during the Conference. Best vibes, staff, drinks, line-up, etc. The only downside was Bukem getting his vinyl stolen at Miami airport, but he was still cool as shit. Plus when Sasha and Dig spun there a few months ago, it was an amazing night!

------------------

Cool. Likewise if you're in NYC. I know a couple of spots...

I urge you to check out the Bliss/Renaissance party at Space on July 3rd. The line-up looks fab. Dave Seaman (4hr set), Josh Wink, Austin Leeds, Luis Diaz, kahhz, Slacker, Merlyn, Jitter bug, and Deep Dish (4hr set)

peace!

------------------

Archived