Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lastnight.... I watched a Movie and now I cant sleep...

I watched the life story of Ted Bundy. I had no idea who this guy was, then my friend was also telling me abut Domier and then the Iceman.

WTFFFFFFFFF

I know you may think I live in a bubble but I had not idea about Ted bundy or domier guy. I only knew about Charles manson. These assholes are sick fucks!!!

The ted bundy guy killed like 150 girsl. He would kill them and then have sex with them and then eat them. WTF!!

He had a girlfriend too, and would kill and then go see her like everything was ok.

Sometimes these girls were so guillable to believe any stranger that comes up to them in the street, I would never. and another thing whats up with girls walking around at night by themselves in the 70's, fucking iddiots.

I heard the iceman was from jersey, I could have sworn from our town or near by.

I couldnt sleep at all.:eek:

speaking of wolves i needs to get me some. fo shizle ma nizle naaaaaa meeeeeeeeeeen.

you i got dis wicked throbbing in my loins i gots ta get me some slice of punani pie. but then I remembered im GAY so Ima finds me some nice tail tonight an if its all good it'll be some 6'2" juicehead so i can get me some play time in the backfield if ya know what i talking bout.

Hooollllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa if ya hear me.

Originally posted by deeelite1

How many damn Roddigga's, R0ddigga's, Rahdigga's ARE THERE?

Damnnnn.

Dont worry Rod, if these two are gonna team up on you, Ya got me and my lil buddy (you know the one I told you about the other day) to help you out.

;)

Danielle,

I wouldnt be so nice, he has plans for you too up his sleeve, what do u think you are special?

YOUR NEXT:eek:

jess....im just looking out for a sista......pulled this one fresh off the sex thread:

hot and horny hot line.................

yo freaks i just found out that a good friend of mine is startin a new hot and horny hotline for all you freaks............

her name is angelicious.................

PM her for freaky deaky e-mail or call her celly for some cell phone sweet nothings..........

1-800-freakydeakychiquitabanana

or jmo@aol.com

"the funeral is about to begin"

Originally posted by dondiezel26

jess....im just looking out for a sista......pulled this one fresh off the sex thread:

hot and horny hot line.................

yo freaks i just found out that a good friend of mine is startin a new hot and horny hotline for all you freaks............

her name is angelicious.................

PM her for freaky deaky e-mail or call her celly for some cell phone sweet nothings..........

1-800-294-3772

or bubblesjam@aol.com

"the funeral is about to begin"

OMGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODNESSSS.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by angelicious

I watched the life story of Ted Bundy. I had no idea who this guy was, then my friend was also telling me abut Domier and then the Iceman.

WTFFFFFFFFF

I know you may think I live in a bubble but I had not idea about Ted bundy or domier guy. I only knew about Charles manson. These assholes are sick fucks!!!

The ted bundy guy killed like 150 girsl. He would kill them and then have sex with them and then eat them. WTF!!

He had a girlfriend too, and would kill and then go see her like everything was ok.

Sometimes these girls were so guillable to believe any stranger that comes up to them in the street, I would never. and another thing whats up with girls walking around at night by themselves in the 70's, fucking iddiots.

I heard the iceman was from jersey, I could have sworn from our town or near by.

I couldnt sleep at all.:eek:

:eek: