Clubplanet Nightlife Community

euro reveiw

Place definitely has potential, but last night didn't impress me crowd wise. I think maybe a lot of people stayed home due to the threat of snow, so I'll definitely give it another try. Very nicely decorated & the sangria was delish! It was also a little too bright in there, music was good. Overall I thought it was good w/the potential to be great! :)

Originally posted by Kermzy

Place definitely has potential, but last night didn't impress me crowd wise. I think maybe a lot of people stayed home due to the threat of snow, so I'll definitely give it another try. Very nicely decorated & the sangria was delish! It was also a little too bright in there, music was good. Overall I thought it was good w/the potential to be great! :)

I'm glad you liked it baby! So you will be coming to my neck of the woods more often! Sorry I didn't make it out boys..."something suddenly came up"....:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by somegirl24

I'm glad you liked it baby! So you will be coming to my neck of the woods more often! Sorry I didn't make it out boys..."something suddenly came up"....:laugh: :laugh:

Something suddenly came up at Houlihan's?????

P.S. I'm not as ANTI-Christina, PRO-Britney as I once was, but her tummy don't look nice in that pic in your sig!!!! Here's a nickel, you owe me three cents...thanks!

since i'm too hungover to think i'll just agree w/ her.... the place has a lot of potential and i think once ppl hear about it they'll come

i come to jersey so i won't know anyone, i see a girl i went to middle school w/, some kids tellin me about the party my good friend throws... i was a fuckin mess last night.... didn't make it to centro and missed a class this morning those sangria things were yummy!!!!

You dint introduce yourself to me ???????:mad: :mad:

WTF

Originally posted by carguy19

Oh yeah forgot about that LOL

Next thursday????

Definite possibility, may actually have dinner there, heard the food is excellent.

I was probably standing next to you last night & had no idea, remember a girl in a white lace shirt?

Definite possibility, may actually have dinner there, heard the food is excellent.

I was probably standing next to you last night & had no idea, remember a girl in a white lace shirt?

wait i think i know you. did you come with a girl named jenn? if not then i dont.:D

great time last night. i tried to avoid the sangria, but in that place, its inevitable...

whoever said that this place has tons of potential was exactly right... the weather fucked everything up this week, but it was still a decent turnout... especially when i heard there were 10 people at shark bar... thank you for everyone who came out and all i can say is that this party is going to just keep getting better and better...

Next week, Resident Justin Haskins with guest DJ....

2 weeks, Thurs. March 13th, Richie Santana brings his filth to Euro... book your calendars and don't damage your liver, the sangria will do that for you...

Looks like I missed a good night. I personally think the place is gorgeous and with the right promotion(which it definitely has) it will get better and better as the weeks go by. If you dont like a "CLASSY" atmosphere than I suggest you stay home, or do yourself a favor and go out and buy some real dress cloths(ie:Slacks and dresshirts, not diesel or D&G and sweats) and check this place out!