Clubplanet Nightlife Community

paperdenim&cloth

Originally posted by rewindthemovie

Well, I heard you guys talk about these jeans and decided to check out ebay. Tell me if you guys think these are worth the price. Thanks.

IMO, if you really like a pair of jeans, its worth any price. Most of the jeans I wear start at like $118, and everytime I see a pair I like I buy them, even though they are expensive. Jeans that fit perfect and look good are hard to come by, so if you like them enough, get 'em

well they go for around 160 in regular stores. are they worth it....thats up for debate, they are very well made and u can see why they cost so much, the amount of work that goes into finishing them is even more labor intensive than diesel jeans and they use a more premium denim than diesel uses in most (not all) of their jeans.

Originally posted by psychosweetie

IMO, if you really like a pair of jeans, its worth any price. Most of the jeans I wear start at like $118, and everytime I see a pair I like I buy them, even though they are expensive. Jeans that fit perfect and look good are hard to come by, so if you like them enough, get 'em

I'm with you (surprisingly enough :tongue: ) If I like the way something fits me, I will spend the money. Otherwise I will go home be all mad I didn't get them cause they fit so nice, and when I go back they'll be gone. Because each girls body shape is different, it's hard to find a perfect fit waist/butt/length wise so 160 for jeans I really like is more than worth it to me....:D

The thing is... I'm not that old, money is hard to come by. My parents aren't all that rich either, so.. about 2 or 3 of these pants (as far as price goes) would be all i could afford for clothes (PERIOD). :D

I might just look into buying these though.

edit: then again... should i spend this much money on a pair of pants and not even know how they fit on me....?

The thing is... I'm not that old, money is hard to come by. My parents aren't all that rich either, so.. about 2 or 3 of these pants (as far as price goes) would be all i could afford for clothes (PERIOD). :D

I might just look into buying these though.

edit: then again... should i spend this much money on a pair of pants and not even know how they fit on me....?

I would try them on in the store first before you bought them off e-bay...however, 3 pairs of those jeans are enough...you're a guy, no one notices, and i'm sure you have plenty other jeans you can wear too...I have like 100 pairs of jeans, but I'm obsessed w/ jeans:D

Originally posted by psychosweetie

I would try them on in the store first before you bought them off e-bay...however, 3 pairs of those jeans are enough...you're a guy, no one notices, and i'm sure you have plenty other jeans you can wear too...I have like 100 pairs of jeans, but I'm obsessed w/ jeans:D

Well, I live in St.Louis... so... I don't think there is any place around that carries paper..

Well, I live in St.Louis... so... I don't think there is any place around that carries paper..

then I wouldnt buy them off ebay, b/c if they dont fit right or you just dont like them..you are screwed...if it was a different website, and you could return them, then I would say go for it, but this is iffy

Paper denims are really cute but for some reason they dont fit me right...They are kinda baggy in the leg area for me but fit nice on the waist. I am VERY picky about my jeans so it takes me HOURS in the mall to find the perfect pair. I am OBSESSED with Blue Cult Jeans. I love how they fit ( better than Seven's fit, IMO).

IF anyone wants to check them out they have them in Bloomies and Neiman Marcus. They run from 120-170 a pair but they are sooooo grast...my new favorite :D