Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Laddddddddddddddiessss!!

Originally posted by phatman

...not completely....but i appreciate you not being sarcastic or derogatory in your response...

its cuz clubplanet has some sorta affiliation with this party. not like the million other promoters posting there free riding advertising

Originally posted by phatman

...can someone tell me why this is not under the Promotions Board?...this is not an attack or drama...just a question...i still do not understand the difference between mentioning a party on a post vs. what this seems to me, a full blown promotion...

thanks in advance

oh god ur here...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by smokesum

yea because posting on a messageboard accurately sums up how much you know about the scene :rolleyes:

as phunk would say......YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON

and can you sir, please find the part of where i say posting on a messageboard accurately sums up how much u know about the scene?... ya fuck,,, where u gettin this from fool? i was responding to :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by thehunter

Went there once and found nothing but a bunch of newbies. Place empties out at around 2 and they play nothing but hip hop and reggae. No house, trance, or anything of that nature. If you wanna have a good time stay clear of this dive!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by kial

and can you sir, please find the part of where i say posting on a messageboard accurately sums up how much u know about the scene?... ya fuck,,, where u gettin this from fool? i was responding to :

Originally posted by thehunter

Went there once and found nothing but a bunch of newbies. Place empties out at around 2 and they play nothing but hip hop and reggae. No house, trance, or anything of that nature. If you wanna have a good time stay clear of this dive!

i quoted you already....and you commented how its a coincidence that he is a newbie here.....so you were implying hes a newbie just like the club newbies in B52...

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

oh god ur here...:rolleyes:

...good god girlie...do you even know who i am?...

...play nice...i supported you guys when you first started the party at the roxy...among other cp events i have supported...at times when there were only few in attendance...in fact, we've met a couple of times...

....it was an honest question....you should have just addressed it in the proper manner...

i quoted you already....and you commented how its a coincidence that he is a newbie here.....so you were implying hes a newbie just like the club newbies in B52...

U my friend were a newbie as well....as we all were

no one was born into clubland :)

bravo! bravo! u just stated the odvious.. congrats.

ohhhh but once again i stand corrected when i said " i never said posting on a messageboard accurately sums up how much you know about the scene" so if your gona try to be smart with someone,.... then uMMmmmmm be SMART ya fool

Originally posted by kial

bravo! bravo! u just stated the odvious.. congrats.

ohhhh but once again i stand corrected when i said " i never said posting on a messageboard accurately sums up how much you know about the scene" so if your gona try to be smart with someone,.... then uMMmmmmm be SMART ya fool

yes cause i stated the odvious.....

im·ply ( P ) Pronunciation Key (m-pl)

tr.v. im·plied, im·ply·ing, im·plies

To involve by logical necessity; entail: Life implies growth and death.

To express or indicate indirectly: His tone implied disapproval. See Synonyms at suggest. See Usage Note at infer.

Obsolete. To entangle.

..and i never "try"

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

U my friend were a newbie as well....as we all were

no one was born into clubland :)

and you my friend are still a newbie after 3 years.....show me where I knocked someone for being a newbie in this thread...that SATURN 2000 ULTRA BRONZE is really affecting you...maybe I'll drill my eggroll into you so you can get some sense

and you my friend are still a newbie after 3 years.....show me where I knocked someone for being a newbie in this thread...that SATURN 2000 ULTRA BRONZE is really affecting you...maybe I'll drill my eggroll into you so you can get some sense

hmmmmmmm I'll pass on the egg roll thanks;)