Clubplanet Nightlife Community

32oots out of hibernation LET THE DJAIS Countdown BEGIN

32oots

Originally posted by scarletpromos

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh -- where the hell have you been oooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttssssssssssssssssss

you better come to the reunion party march 8th at bunka fool

call me ill fill ya in

Definetly Kid, I hope your doing well, Ive been working my a** off, so I haven't been partying that much besides going to Vegas.

Originally posted by 32oots

YES I have been hibernating but I am just preparing myself for my retirement party. Velez, Mikey, Scarlet and Bon get ready because I'm starting the countdown.

dam hibernation aint even the fucking word kid i was just thinking about you to man where the fuck u been dam u gotta come out kid and chill good to here from ya i will se you soon kid

Guest bonsolidd

YES I have been hibernating but I am just preparing myself for my retirement party. Velez, Mikey, Scarlet and Bon get ready because I'm starting the countdown.

about f@#$^% Time!

no one cares beanpole..........countdown until i punch you in the jaw again at djais is more like it.......ha ha ha.......holla damon......holla........see you soon mafuka!!!!!!

Originally posted by mikeynine999

dam hibernation aint even the fucking word kid i was just thinking about you to man where the fuck u been dam u gotta come out kid and chill good to here from ya i will se you soon kid

No doubt , kid how's chrishoalin doing tell him I said what's up also. I'm retiring after this year so I'm going out strong kid. Get ready for a crazy summer.

Originally posted by dondiezel26

no one cares beanpole..........countdown until i punch you in the jaw again at djais is more like it.......ha ha ha.......holla damon......holla........see you soon mafuka!!!!!!

hahah funny dondieze, just make sure it doesn't feel like a insect bite. ahhahahha see you sooon also email me and let me know when you get your house.

32oots out of hibernation LET THE DJAIS Countdown BEGIN

Yo Toots you studdering prick you better be ready for Happy Hour ehm... @ 12:00pm ......

Face Down Ass Up that's the way Toots Like to F U C K !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :cool:

sup toots.........i saw ya replied to that other thread but that aint the real digga brotha, too many these fools have been trying to sign on as digga and be like a brotha............

ther may be 10 toots runnin around belmar but ya know there's only one roddigga..............

so get in touch wit me freak, HOLLAAAAAAA at me nicca.......

Originally posted by t0r0

Ahhhhh Shitt i bettet get prepaired for the soko lime shots......

No doubt Toro, I hope your ready, please make sure I don't get in trouble because you get so bent that you start spinning Marvin Gay.

Originally posted by Blazz

Yo Toots you studdering prick you better be ready for Happy Hour ehm... @ 12:00pm ......

Face Down Ass Up that's the way Toots Like to F U C K !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :cool:

Blazzz you better come down there. Let's get started earlier is djais open for breakfast.

No doubt rodigga I got your cell , I'll hit u up. I hope your holding it down, I ready for one crazy summmer this is it. I'm going out like MJ.

yer going out like MJ??? HA HA HA HA, yer fuggin crazy mafuka, i'm still workin out up at school, i'll bring your old FDU basketball jersey for the summer and we'll hang it from the rafters over in djais

what number were ya??? 32 right, i'll try my bets to get that sh!t, nobody should be sportin toots' #

the an the legend TOOTS

Originally posted by roddigga

yer going out like MJ??? HA HA HA HA, yer fuggin crazy mafuka, i'm still workin out up at school, i'll bring your old FDU basketball jersey for the summer and we'll hang it from the rafters over in djais

what number were ya??? 32 right, i'll try my bets to get that sh!t, nobody should be sportin toots' #

the an the legend TOOTS

Hell yeah ROD, I actually have my Jersey from freshman year I may have to rock it this summer to djais. Sully gave it to me before he bounced.

Hell yeah ROD, I actually have my Jersey from freshman year I may have to rock it this summer to djais. Sully gave it to me before he bounced.

hell yeah it'll be like MJ's retro NC jersey..........bro hook a brotha up wit dat sh!t one weekend........

chicks i'll be diggin that jersey..................

Originally posted by roddigga

hell yeah it'll be like MJ's retro NC jersey..........bro hook a brotha up wit dat sh!t one weekend........

chicks i'll be diggin that jersey..................

Hahah No doubt that will be some funny stuff I think I have 4 practice jerseys also we'lll all rock em. I have to check the attic.

Originally posted by t0r0

Whatabout the throwback with the fitted....

Dont wear a houston Astros one because you know what happens...

Toro hahaha that was a nutty birthday for you that Astros Jersey was reading Sortsa when u were leaning sideways on the wall.