Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NAS - "I Can"

joeg

Originally posted by ivehadit

Some of us are too busy making a living (and mass-reading) to 'watch videos all day'.

But excellent work on perfecting that ass groove and your hip-hop commenatry.

as well as increasing your cup size and contributing to Wise Potato Chips 2nd quarter earnings.

..if your not gonna work, at least jog around your block a few times.

Originally posted by ivehadit

Some of us are too busy making a living (and mass-reading) to 'watch videos all day'.

But excellent work on perfecting that ass groove and your hip-hop commenatry.

actually i spend most of my day perfecting a groove on my luxurious italian leather seat. but im willing to bet that i make far more than u

Originally posted by smokesum

lets get off the topic of mothers cause i just got off yours :rolleyes:

...and you claim to make a lot of money :rolleyes:

hey pal.. i made fun of your moms, then u tried to make fun of mine... the JOKE GOT OLD... and yours wasnt funny watsoever. and then what on earth was the point of saying that i make alot of money?? ... wahts taht have anyhitng to do wit your mommy?... and by the way.. your the one who started wit me pal..

Originally posted by kial

hey pal.. i made fun of your moms, then u tried to make fun of mine... the JOKE GOT OLD... and yours wasnt funny watsoever. and then what on earth was the point of saying that i make alot of money?? ... wahts taht have anyhitng to do wit your mommy?... and by the way.. your the one who started wit me pal..

:rolleyes: = SARCASTIC = sarcasm

\Sar"casm\, n. [F. sarcasme, L. sarcasmus, Gr. sarkasmo`s, from sarka`zein to tear flesh like dogs, to bite the lips in rage, to speak bitterly, to sneer, fr. sa`rx, sa`rkos, flesh.] A keen, reproachful expression; a satirical remark uttered with some degree of scorn or contempt; a taunt; a gibe; a cutting jest.

.....cause someone with your level of wit/charisma could never possibly make a lot of money...on his own

..and yes i did start with you....i tend to prey on easy targets

:rolleyes: = SARCASTIC = sarcasm

\Sar"casm\, n. [F. sarcasme, L. sarcasmus, Gr. sarkasmo`s, from sarka`zein to tear flesh like dogs, to bite the lips in rage, to speak bitterly, to sneer, fr. sa`rx, sa`rkos, flesh.] A keen, reproachful expression; a satirical remark uttered with some degree of scorn or contempt; a taunt; a gibe; a cutting jest.

.....cause someone with your level of wit/charisma could never possibly make a lot of money...on his own

..and yes i did start with you....i tend to prey on easy targets

i have charisma? i have wit? awwwwww thanks... i use those two things to make my money.. im a stock broker.. and theres nothing better then charisma over that telephone = productions = commisions... if im such an easy target, why are you the one admitting my wit and charisma? and why are you the one going throught the trouble of looking for definitions for a dicionary as if you dont know the meaning of it and as if anyones gona even read the definitions

i have charisma? i have wit? awwwwww thanks... i use those two things to make my money.. im a stock broker.. and theres nothing better then charisma over that telephone = productions = commisions... if im such an easy target, why are you the one admitting my wit and charisma? and why are you the one going throught the trouble of looking for definitions for a dicionary as if you dont know the meaning of it and as if anyones gona even read the definitions

i said level of...suggesting low level or lack thereof

and i didnt look for the definitions "for a dictionary"...I just looked for the definitions of the ideals you fail to understand resulting in your display of utter stupidity

i said level of...suggesting low level or lack thereof

and i didnt look for the definitions "for a dictionary"...I just looked for the definitions of the ideals you fail to understand resulting in your display of utter stupidity

lol when all else fails at making the better diss/remark they resort to calling poeple STUPID.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

back to the song......

Its about fuckin time I heard rap that aint about bling bling and buckshots

yeah, thats what i'm saying...

i'm gonna check out his cd... everyones been saying its good, but i never got around to getting it...

Hey kiddo, who are you fooling?? You post as much as a welfare-recipient housewife. Tell me, oh future Gordon Gecko, how do you manage to squeeze in your 500 cold calls a day, plus grace us with your big shot posts????? You must be multi-talented and multi-tasked. I bethca you minimize clubnyc when you see your sales manager approaching. You don't wanna get reprimanded in front of the boys, don't ya?

Pray tell, what fortune 500 company do you work for???

And, basically, a REAL STOCK BROKER WOULD NOT HAVE THE TIME TO POST ON HERE.

You my friend are a FUGAZI. ;)

P.S. Stop watching Boiler room and Wall Street please!!!

-iliana

:rolleyes:

STOCK BROKER??????

ahahahhahaaa

You're actually bragging about that? Look at your market pal.....you're prolly making the jolly ole $250 a week base cause its impossible to open accounts these days. If you had any sense to all that bullshit you spit you'd know your market aint shit which limits production NO MATTER HOW GOOD YOU THINK YOU ARE. Keep making up stories and quoting lines from Boiler Room and pretending you have a 10" dick........people like you make me laugh.

Besides, I heard mortgage brokers are gettin rich these days, not stock brokers

Originally posted by djjonstephen

STOCK BROKER??????

ahahahhahaaa

You're actually bragging about that? Look at your market pal.....you're prolly making the jolly ole $250 a week base cause its impossible to open accounts these days. If you had any sense to all that bullshit you spit you'd know your market aint shit which limits production NO MATTER HOW GOOD YOU THINK YOU ARE. Keep making up stories and quoting lines from Boiler Room and pretending you have a 10" dick........people like you make me laugh.

Besides, I heard mortgage brokers are gettin rich these days, not stock brokers

Easy tiger...easy