Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Skybar

shroomy

It is really nice is like Nikki and Delando together and it has a nice little club inside, really nice. the only thing is that the sound system outside is not so good. I think is a really nice place for drinks before going out. and is located behind mynts, is at the Shore Club I dont know the address sorry but is fun beautiful woman go there.,...

Originally posted by klubveteran

it depends what mood youre in very "south beach" like people said up top its a Nikki Beach and Delano type deal where everyone wants to be a celebrity. its cool only for a while. get ready for cocky attitudes and "are you looking at me?" deal

From a six year local bartender "Nicest place I've worked. People come to chill without any attitude".

I guess it all depends on the night not what day of the week. The times I've been there I've seen a confortable atmosphere. Nothing like Mynt on a weekend.:cool:

Originally posted by milano

From a six year local bartender "Nicest place I've worked. People come to chill without any attitude".

I guess it all depends on the night not what day of the week. The times I've been there I've seen a confortable atmosphere. Nothing like Mynt on a weekend.:cool:

milano i wasnt refering to the attitudes of the staff but the crowd. phony place buuuuut a nice looking phony place

i can only take the "look at me im cool" crowd so much.

im a big fan of space for the reason wear whatever and dance and shut up.

Originally posted by klubveteran

milano i wasnt refering to the attitudes of the staff but the crowd. phony place buuuuut a nice looking phony place

i can only take the "look at me im cool" crowd so much.

im a big fan of space for the reason wear whatever and dance and shut up.

I read you. I just tried to tell you the times I've been there it wasn't a "look at me I'm cool" crowd. On the other hand. It was a "play low even if I'm a celeb" attitude. But every place has its bad nites.

This Skybar is very different from the one in L.A., where people are there to "shine". In any event, after a couple drinks, and a nice breeze to bs my date, I take off to my final destination. Just as I would do if I "start" my night at Blue, or Ted's. BTW, I also like Crobar and Space to club because you can just be yourself.:cool: