Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yes, SPACE afterhours music SUCKED!!

attomic

I answered my own question. This place needs a solid name DJing the afterhours. The music was pathetic. Too bad cause its packed and it could really go off with the right tunes. Was anyone there this last week?

------------------

I don't know what kind of music you're into but I was there on Friday last week and I thought it was phat. Afterhours though was really mellow though mostly people that had been there during regular time. Barely anyone new came in. It was mostly people recovering so they could drive home.

------------------

He was spinning trance. He did a fine job as to mixing etc.. but he didnt have that punch. I realize that everyone has their own style but he seemed to just mix one song into another with no building emotion or peaks etc..

------------------

Space is a must on Friday and the afterhours are much better. Edgar V is there and he's their best resident hands down. And the afterhours gets crazy phat its awesome if you're rolling but it gets annoying if you are straight cuz you got all these cracked out people tripping all over you. Still the music is bad ass along with the lights and the fog. Everyone is real cool there and the bar opens @ 5 am for those mdma-less people.

Peace.

------------------

Archived