Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The F'in Stooges........

So Jess and I worked at Carusos last night for a private parrty. It was rented out by a "african american" promoting group call the STOOGES. Yes i am serious that is what they are called. The had tons of security, patted you down twice upon entering the restaurant, metal detectors, a professional hot 97 dj and other fun stuff for this one night event. The night started out very amusing. we loved the music, there was a really cute bouncer i was having funn flirting with. the dj palyed fiddy cent a bunch of times that got us all excited. here is where the real fun started.....as soon as it started getting packed everyone was ordering bottes of champagne, hennessy, alize, etc. The people were all sooo damn rude. I had one lady try to choke me by the bathroom saying i didnt give her back change.. hmmm lets see if she orders 2 coronas at 6% each and an LIT at 8$ that equals 20$. She gave me a 20 with no TIP. I dont think tipping is in these people vocabulary. On the bottle menu it says 20% gratuity will be added on to a bottle. So i sold 3 bottles of moet chandon for 120$ this is 145 with the gratuity. i had to literally fight with the stupid people to get this money. BOTTOM LINE stay away from eugenes tonight.......the stooges have another private party there. Heres another rule of thumb.........dont ever work at a stooge party. they dont tip, there rude, there mean, and yes even the men are mean and there cheap. Jess and i left and headed over to our new home gustavinos where we desperating needed to drink after that damn stressful night. Go figure a cocktail waitress sells 2,000 worth of liquor and makes 20 $ becuase people dont tip!!!!!!!!!!!

:blown: to the STOOGES and there parties!!!!!!!

sweety, i just wanted to say that i am so sorry to hear about your night...My best friend is a waitress & because of her bitchin all the time about people, no matter where i go i tip well...hopefully tonight will be a better night for you

WOW.. kelly. i had a stooges encounter this week myself!! they were at my work.. i am assuming they had just got into town.. yeah they are real big spenders! honestly though there are a lot of sports guys that come in..and sometimes fat joe.. they really don't tip well.. #1 they get their whole bill comped.. fat joe brings in like 10 people.. i feel he should drop a 100.. like come on you have it to spare.. instead he will give you like 20 bucks!

i have reagular customers that come in.. pay for their food and beer and tip me more..

Originally posted by kelly0616

So Jess and I worked at Carusos last night for a private parrty. It was rented out by a "african american" promoting group call the STOOGES. Yes i am serious that is what they are called. The had tons of security, patted you down twice upon entering the restaurant, metal detectors, a professional hot 97 dj and other fun stuff for this one night event. The night started out very amusing. we loved the music, there was a really cute bouncer i was having funn flirting with. the dj palyed fiddy cent a bunch of times that got us all excited. here is where the real fun started.....as soon as it started getting packed everyone was ordering bottes of champagne, hennessy, alize, etc. The people were all sooo damn rude. I had one lady try to choke me by the bathroom saying i didnt give her back change.. hmmm lets see if she orders 2 coronas at 6% each and an LIT at 8$ that equals 20$. She gave me a 20 with no TIP. I dont think tipping is in these people vocabulary. On the bottle menu it says 20% gratuity will be added on to a bottle. So i sold 3 bottles of moet chandon for 120$ this is 145 with the gratuity. i had to literally fight with the stupid people to get this money. BOTTOM LINE stay away from eugenes tonight.......the stooges have another private party there. Heres another rule of thumb.........dont ever work at a stooge party. they dont tip, there rude, there mean, and yes even the men are mean and there cheap. Jess and i left and headed over to our new home gustavinos where we desperating needed to drink after that damn stressful night. Go figure a cocktail waitress sells 2,000 worth of liquor and makes 20 $ becuase people dont tip!!!!!!!!!!!

:blown: to the STOOGES and there parties!!!!!!!

THATS A HIP HOP PARTY FOR U......you should know better....ITs been like that for years....

damn white hoes be working up in that peice like they own it or sumtin. our party was legit and these stupid ass bitches be complain they should be happy they got a job or sumtin! shit man shit. dont ever disrespect we stooges or else you get a cap in dat ass bitch holla:mad: