Clubplanet Nightlife Community

to everyone who dropped by Lime Bar this fri..

fostech

Thanks to the people who came by last night. Thanks to all the people who have been supporting the party week after week... you know who you are, and to all the new faces too.

Next friday we will be giving away mixed promo cd's of some tracks that have been doing it for me on the dance floor these last few weeks. Hope you enjoy... oscar fonseca.

i have been to lime bar twice now and both times i have really enjoyed myself. i give the dj there mad props. if u r the dj i really like ur music very progressive and techy with a lot of energy. not to banging away your ears but just right. keep up the good work.your mixing was good as well.

complements like these are what keep dj's (at least me) working

hard to deliver at least a decent night of music for people to

dance & enjoy. Come to the dj booth this fri. We will be giving

away our first mixed promo cd. It's really deep and timeless

house music. Nothing banging though. I'm glad youre enjoying

our events and I

hope they keep on happening. Thanks again, Oscar.

i will defenitely come by the dj booth this friday to pick up the mixed cd. in the short amount of time that i was able to hear you. you were throwing it down. the mixing was great. i consider myself to be a house music junky and a music enthusiast. in the hour and half total that i have heard you i put you up as one of the top ten local dj's i have heard. mad props my man. i can tell that you really enjoy what you do. skies the limit to you. it's not everyday that i encounter the sound that i really enjoy.

peace....the music will always set us free