Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Last Night!!!

....broke that deko cherry last night....

...pictures have been uploaded and should be on the site soon...

...my pleasure to meet:

Binoy

Sergio (happy birthday and thanks for the drinks)

Boris

Richie Santana

Teo T

DJ Klutch (spell.)

....and others that I cant remember right now...

...much love to the one and only denny tsettos..solid set....mad tricks up his sleeve last night...

...thanks to everyone at Deko for their hospitality....it was a great night indeed...

Thanks again everyone for all the great praise for my birthday. I am successful because of everyone on this board and not on this board. Last night was probably the most unbelievable birthday party I have ever been too. Actually, I might take it one step further and say it was the best nightclub night I ever saw in my life. That says alot since I am going on my 10 year anniversary in the nightclub industry. Here is why I say that:

First of all the crowd was there early, by 10:30 there had to be 500 people there already. BORIS, one of the tri-state areas best DJs, was on the wheel and had the place going NUTZ. Then at 11 DEKO's resident Mr. Richie Santana continued where BORIS left off by killing these people with bomb after bomb. By 12 oclock there was about 1100 people there going nuts for NJ's finest Denny Tsettos. Denny did a great job going from the old stuff to the new stuff dropping some new soon to be club anthems. For those that were there and read my post they will all agree that this was the best looking crowd they have EVER seen. I am telling you everywhere u went you thought that the girl in front of you was the hottest girl in there until u took 2 more steps and saw another one hotter. MUSIK was great the crowd was great and everyone was happy. Cant think I can ask for anything more.

Well thanks again to BORIS, RICHIE SANTANA, DENNY, JOE ARMENIO, BINOY, WILLIE, JOEY ENUFF, ESAD, THE REMAINDER OF THE DEKO STAFF AND OF COURSE ALL OF YOU GUYS.

See everyone next weekend. Also look out for April for my 10 year anniversary in the business.

Sergiooooooo

Great times. Best crowd I've seen at Deko so far.... Boris... Santana and Tsettos all turned the place out.

50 cent - In Da Club while Sergio was dancing on the block was CLASSIC LOL.

Happy b-day once again...

Big thanks to Armenio, Beeny, Lynn and Joey Enuff :D

Originally posted by danfury

Sergiooooooo

Great times. Best crowd I've seen at Deko so far.... Boris... Santana and Tsettos all turned the place out.

Happy b-day once again...

Big thanks to Armenio, Beeny, Lynn and Joey Enuff :D

def a good night...........

and mr .fury HA HA HA HA HA, i got your message, but i felt like makin a brotha sweat it out and think i was gonna tell the world about what ya told me sat. night.............

come on pare, ya should now me better, but def a good story............

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

and to serge, i see fiddy cents in da club in a totally different way now, on the way home it came on the radio and all digga could see was the big fella throwin jersey fist pumps and shaken that rump to "IN DA CLUB" i had nasty visuals and had to turn the radio off

HA HA HA HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by SPYGIRL

Would you please stop following me.........:eek::D

seriously. stop stalking me. a restraining order is being issued as we speak. and that includes CP. so the judge says you cant be within 25 yards of me, and you cant post on any more messageboards if i am a member. :tongue:

ps. my nipples hate you

" I am telling you everywhere u went you thought that the girl in front of you was the hottest girl in there until u took 2 more steps and saw another one hotter. MUSIK was great the crowd was great and everyone was happy. " --- SERGE

digga def seconds your quote serge, especially when digga fell in love with those two midgets that were jumpin up and down in diggas chin all night, I LOVE YOU TWO!!!! LEFT LISA AND RIGHT LISA, HOLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by danfury

Sergiooooooo

:D

Packed doesn't even begin to explain.... The music was crazy:bounce: A picture is worth a thousand words doesn't even begin to explain that one...!!!!!:laugh:

Thank you Dan :)

Originally posted by pipdaddy

seriously. stop stalking me. a restraining order is being issued as we speak. and that includes CP. so the judge says you cant be within 25 yards of me, and you cant post on any more messageboards if i am a member. :tongue:

ps. my nipples hate you

:laugh: Sure...Too bad I was everywhere first!!!!! You loved it!!!:cool::love: