Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What club - what nite?? - help!

attomic

Guys and Gals,

I need some help figuring out how to get the most from South Beach next weekend - maybe some of you can help? I have 4 nites to kick it - Thurs~Sun. I've been down there twice and I think I have a decent agenda -

Thurs nite - Living Room or Shadow Lounge (never been to either)

Fri nite - Crobar

Sat nite - Level then Space afterhours (never been to Space)

Sun nite - Liquid (Shannon can rock!)

Anyone have any suggestions?

btw - I'm not a stickler to schedules- just trying to maximize funtime and minimize decision making.

Thanks in advance!!

Plus- I know the usual advice (early, girls), but any additional advice on getting into these places easier would be great. I will try the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlists</A> , but I'm sorta skeptical because of previous posts I've read.

------------------

Alternative selections for you:

Mission, Vivid, Push, G-Spot, Bash, Tantra.

Be sure to print out the email reply you receive after you put your name on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A> , and bring it with you incase there is a problem.

We have experienced several problems lately, but that should be fixed by now.

(It's not easy to do all we do here at ClubPlanet.com, but we try to make it seem easy for you members!)

Have fun, and tell us how it went when you're back.

------------------

Staff- Miami

ClubPlanet.com

I can get into just about anything with some energy - especially break. Another thing I like is dancers. People sitting around bobbing thier heads to good music is fine, but I like it a little better when the crowd is a little more interactive - moving and jamming to the tunes. In my humble opinion, Liquid Sunday nite w/ Shannon would be the perfect place if it happened in a place such as Level (with all the people and glitter and such).

Also, it sounds as though Mia might get some rain this weekend. Does this weaken the club scene much?

Thanks.

------------------

FRI-Space Then Space After Hrs.

SAT-Shadow or Level Depends if you are there for the crowd level if you are there for the music Shadow,then space afterhrs and Sun well you can do Liquid if you ar still conscious Good Luck

------------------

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the input! We visited Space on Friday nite and it was cool! Lotta 'space' but even more 'people'. We finally left at about 4:30am - couldn't hang with you crazy locals!

Thanks again!

Archived