Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SO I met one of the NJ NETS....

he actually doesnt play anymore but his name is Walter Berry....he now lives in saddle river nj and played all through college at st. johns. hes a really big guy and he has been coming into my restarant alot. hes 35 now. has anyone heard of him???

kelly if i ever see you on the sports threads ever again i will shoot myself in the foot.................

ya gotta be kidding me with this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let me guess, he's tall and black and drives a nice car............

did he also ask you to call him some time too???

kelly this sounds like the story you told me when you were at gustavinos and some guy told you he was puffys manager!!!!

ya think someone like puffy really needs a manager at this point in his life???

i think pufffy is his own manager sweatheart...............i think this "WALTER BARRY" guy is trying to get ya in the sack!!!!!!

oh i forgot to telll you kelly, i am the manager of fiddy cents, and i used to play proffessional pool, wanna hang out????

it's okay "KELLY IN DA CLUB" your still my friends.............

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...ah this cat just killed it!! ahhhhhhhh im fuckin dyiiiiiinggggggggggggggggg...

but for real...i manage Pedja Stojakovic, Vlade Divac , Vladimir Radmanovic , Pedja Drobnjak , Marko Jaric , Rasho Nesterovic , Zelly Rebraca , and Bimbo Coles ...on account of me bein Yugoslavian..and just likin the fact that someone named their kid Bimbo....so if u ever need tickets to a Kings/Sonics/CLippers/T-Wolves game hit me up...me...u ..walter berry..puffy's manager can all sit courtside

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...ah this cat just killed it!! ahhhhhhhh im fuckin dyiiiiiinggggggggggggggggg...

but for real...i manage Pedja Stojakovic, Vlade Divac , Vladimir Radmanovic , Pedja Drobnjak , Marko Jaric , Rasho Nesterovic , Zelly Rebraca , and Bimbo Coles ...on account of me bein Yugoslavian..and just likin the fact that someone named their kid Bimbo....so if u ever need tickets to a Kings/Sonics/CLippers/T-Wolves game hit me up...me...u ..walter berry..puffy's manager can all sit courtside

Yuogoslavians suck at hoops.....why manage chokers?

speakin of chokers...how is the greek national team doin? :D ...u guys buy enough foreign talent then nationalize them and make a team that can NOT lose to YUGOSLAVIA BY 30 IN GREECE???

and if i remember correctly...WHO IS THE WORLD CHAMPION? YUUUUU-GOOOOOO-SLAAAVIA

Walter Berry played for the Nets for a little while in the late 80's...he was the NCAA player of the year in college (like 24 ppg, 13 rpg or something like that), but he was a sort of a bust in the NBA...went off to play in Europe and hasn't been heard from since...

ahhhhhhhh fuggin A, there's always a stuart scott in the group, and ESPN analyst, ya know the guy ya bump into at the bar that knows every known sport stat..............

ya just had to post that, now i gotta hear kellys mouth, as she says "told ya so"

and i still think he was just tryin to get her in the sack

OH yeah kelly, i tried out for the GIANTS!!!, AND SAW A TRIBE CALLED QUEST in concert, WANNA SPOON......................???????????

yeah what the fug??? i'm a fuken sport freak too and know alot bout hoops, but still have never heard of WALTER BARRY!!!

i even did a search on him on ESPN.COM............

eh who cares, i gotta go, me and the rap group "another bad creation" got this album we're working on.......KELLY, WANNA SPOON????

Originally posted by kelly0616

HaHa DIGGA............im not smoking the pipe right now he was a REAL playa!!!!!!See dont ever doubt me i know what im talking bout WHAT WHAT!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

hOOOOOOLLLLLLLAAAAA

still, he was def trying to get ya in the sack............

did you ask him is he knew who the stooges were????

haha...no i met walter a few weeks ago...i had the proveledge of meeting stooges last week. walter told me he was coming back though i will definately ask him if he hangs at stooge parties...lol......they all were the same freaking jackets big minks and rabbits furs and stuff...walter had a big white one on:laugh:

Originally posted by kelly0616

haha...no i met walter a few weeks ago...i had the proveledge of meeting stooges last week. walter told me he was coming back though i will definately ask him if he hangs at stooge parties...lol......they all were the same freaking jackets big minks and rabbits furs and stuff...walter had a big white one on:laugh:

oh it's like that wit WALTER huh, ya guys are on a 1st name bases..........

well me and SEAN, (combs) got dis ting we gotta do see, so i'll hollaaa bcak at ya when we're done..........

walter is def nicca rich, kelly............nicca rich meaning he's got da bling bling on dee outside but he'll ask ya out and he'll make you pay, na mean shortie................and he'll be bring ya back to yo house, cause his babys mutha be living in saddle riva........

so tell WALTER digga says wasup, and give em a high five and ask em if he wants to shmoke a philly wit me one time, BLING FUGGIN BLING.................

WHOAAAA, MAH BAD..........................sorry gansta............

i think i actually saw WALTER at REDLOBSTER asking the hostess for her number too!!!!

WELL GOOD LUCK KELLY W/ WALTER, AND TELL ME HOW IT GOES..............

i'm gonna buy a WALTER BARRY jersey for ya so you can wear it to surf club over the summer and tell all the MEN,........... back off!!!!!!!!, i'm with WALTER and i'm wearing his jersey.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OHHH, digga gets it, ya just wanna see if its true what they say bout basketball playas..............

"IF THEY GOT BIG SHOES, THEY MUST HAVE BIG...............feet!!"

35 huh, ya know he's got some miles on those feet...............

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

omg...Walter Berry....

berry1.jpg

NO FUGGIN WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

is that really him.........................i think if ya get the whole picture you'll see this kelly chick in the background holding his furry white bunny coat and holding that hands of his 5 children..........all from different mommas

go WALTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what's he got on chuck taylors................