Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Movie Reviews...

Ok... Except Friday which was supposed to be a short night out with a few co-workers of course became a long night out ending in a drunken stuper. I decided to buy some DVDs and chill on Saturday and Sunday and just relax ALONE!!! Here is what I got...

ONE HOUR PHOTO - 2 Thumbs Up.

KNOCK AROUND GUYS - 2 Thumbs Up.

SWEET HOME ALABAMA - 3 Thumbs Up. ( If I had 3 )

RAIN MAKER - 1 and 1/2 Thumbs Up. ( If I had a Half )

ABOUT A BOY - 2 Thumbs Up.

HALF BAKED - ( OLD MOVIE ) But I had to buy it.

Also Purchased BEST OF "FRIENDS" Volume 1,2,3,4 - If you are a fan of the TV Show Friends this is a must buy. 20 Great episodes. Even though I saw most of them. I pissed my pants the second time watching them.

Also purchased the ROCKY Collection. I, II, III, IV, V :D I couldn't resist. I have been looking to get it for so long.

15 DVDs in 1 Day :blown:

Originally posted by elementx

Ok... Except Friday which was supposed to be a short night out with a few co-workers of course became a long night out ending in a drunken stuper. I decided to buy some DVDs and chill on Saturday and Sunday and just relax ALONE!!! Here is what I got...

Also Purchased BEST OF "FRIENDS" Volume 1,2,3,4 - If you are a fan of the TV Show Friends this is a must buy. 20 Great episodes. Even though I saw most of them. I pissed my pants the second time watching them.

Also purchased the ROCKY Collection. I, II, III, IV, V :D I couldn't resist. I have been looking to get it for so long.

wow...i cant believe you watched so many movies!!! I have only seen "Half Baked" from that list...I havent been to the movies, or rented a movie in probably over a year... :eek:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

wow...i cant believe you watched so many movies!!! I have only seen "Half Baked" from that list...I havent been to the movies, or rented a movie in probably over a year... :eek:

LoL I get on my movie kicks sometimes... And I didn't watch all of them. The ROCKY COLLECTION I did not watch. Which is 5 DVDs I had to buy it though. I will watch it in the future.

I watched 6 Movies and 20 Episodes of Friends... I was basically a couch potato for the weekend. I felt like shit on Saturday. And Sunday I didn't do anything because I was called during the day telling me I had to be at work at 3:30am. So that killed any plans for Sunday. :mad:

Oh and I bought 15 in one day. But I watched them over 2 days. :D If that is what you were talkin about.

Originally posted by elementx

Knockaround guys left me wanting more..