Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Penis question for the girlies.....(hehe he said Penis)

quoth

Do u girlies like it when u start teasin yer man around his cock(not even touching it, but just going near the region like outside his pants) or even just laying on him cuddling him and all of the sudden it starts flexing and pulsating involuntarily or does that shit just completely freak u out (i.e. "ITS ALIVE!!!!!!!!") :laugh:

Originally posted by quoth

Do u girlies like it when u start teasin yer man around his cock(not even touching it, but just going near the region like outside his pants) or even just laying on him cuddling him and all of the sudden it starts flexing and pulsating involuntarily or does that shit just completely freak u out (i.e. "ITS ALIVE!!!!!!!!") :laugh:

i love it

whats an even bigger turn on is u havent even started anything and he's already hard

Originally posted by kelly0616

depends on the guy...if im laying down cuddling with a friend or someone im not attracted to and they start to get hard i get freaked out. if its someone im sexually attracted to it might start to turn me on too:eek: :tongue:

every girl i've ever laid down and cuddled with i always ended up banging. if not, whats the point?? :confused:

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

every girl i've ever laid down and cuddled with i always ended up banging. if not, whats the point?? :confused:

that's a sucky sentiment :( ! i've had a number of guy friends with whom i've cuddled (and have slept, some of them) and never banged - although one of them i did want to - and it's wonderful. i very much need affection in my life, and i need to give it, too :heart: .