Clubplanet Nightlife Community

terps . . .

eggmok

actually i have no reason to root for the wildcats, as i never went to college there. i just lived in arizona when i was a kid and root for most of their teams (suns, coyotes and arizona state). even though, in theory, i should hate the wildcats because i used to go to arizona state more when i visited family there.

i guess zaguero should be the one doing the talking here for the wildcats as he went to college there.

Originally posted by revaluation

ford_tj_200_22.jpg

GO Horns! Yay, Duke lost so we'll be back in the top 5. Then after we take out OU it'll be top 3 again....woot.

i didn't know who you were until gina told me . . .

brian, what's up bro . . .

remember back in the day of 5, w/ millie, krish, pete, you, my cousin g and me . . .

Originally posted by eggmok

i didn't know who you were until gina told me . . .

brian, what's up bro . . .

remember back in the day of 5, w/ millie, krish, pete, you, my cousin g and me . . .

ya, thats me...those were the good old days. We'll get a glimpse back this Fri when Buster's back in the house.....the fun box!!!

Yes I'm a AZ wildcat fan! But I have to admit that most of their conference opponents are lightweights compared to them. I wish the Pac-10 would get stronger like the Big 12, SEC and ACC, try to make it harder for AZ and get them ready for the big dance.