Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fao teamj5

djresident

i got lots of unique print t shirts for the day. still need to get some evening wear. hear the black thing that works so well in boston doesnt fly down in miami. not that im ready to go for the antonio bandaras look...but anything more fun than black on black to try and fit in down there.

i have been holding out for the last year on getting those sneakers that look like bowling shoes just cause they look so goofy. well i got a pair this weekend. i could not believe how comfortable they were when i tried them on. from the street to the alley...you cant go wrong !

Miami is known for having one of the largest gay communities in the United States. But it's not nearly as gay as this thread.

d:Rew, you'll have to tell me what you're wearing to the dance on Friday. How embarrassing would it be if we wore the same dress?!?!?!!?

wicked, wicked :rainbow:

Originally posted by groovefire

I still need to buy a vague basketball jersey, totally blank fitted baseball cap and a pair of Lugz, otherwise I'll NEVER get into the Clevelander when Skibbles is spinning.

I would pay to see you like that:laugh:

Originally posted by kaydup

I would pay to see you like that:laugh:

Dude you should have seen me at Halloween. I DJ'd Whiskey Park dressed as Skribbles. I don't know where that roll of film went, totally classic. Best part is most of Whiskey Park's purportedly 'elite' crowd clearly failed to recognize that I was wearing a costume. To them, I was exactly what I was...a DJ.