Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fat people..

phuturephunk

Originally posted by hunnie818

lard-ass ? :laugh:

just trying to find an idol

and the way you make it sound, you have a right to talk..

i just wanted proof

You seem awefully eager to find out what I look like... Who deems who has the right to talk? Me? Well sure.. You know why? Cuz I'm just expressing the overwhelming sentiment around the world..

Fat people are worthless and therefore do not have the right to exist.. Is this so hard to grasp? Or are you secretly a fat person trying to talk me up?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

nahhh

but i bet i got more muscles then phuturefunk even with my

"x-tra" cushion

uh-huh someone's claiming to be wonderwoman here. i suggest we have a pose down like they do in bodybuilding contests. just me and u hunnie in a pose down in my bedroom. let's see what u got!! grrrrr

:::note::: i already know what hunnie's got, just trying to lure her to my apt.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

no darlin, lazy gets you to close than 400 pounds, I mean please... Look at all those disgusting whales walking around in America today.. All lazy worthless fat assess that have never done an honest day of work in their lives.. They've never tried or they wouldn't be fat right? Wouldn't weigh more than your garden variety Orca in the Pacific northwest...

Then again, how can I blame them, cuz like, fat people are stupid for the most part... No one with even an ounce of intelligence or common sense for that matter would allow themselves to get all distended and nasty like they do...

They're doomed..

Like those Fat high school girls from the Bronx who ate McDonalds for breakfast, lunch AND dinner for years, and didn't expect to get fat, so they're trying to sue MceeDee's :laugh::blown:

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

uh-huh someone's claiming to be wonderwoman here. i suggest we have a pose down like they do in bodybuilding contests. just me and u hunnie in a pose down in my bedroom. let's see what u got!! grrrrr

:::note::: i already know what hunnie's got, just trying to lure her to my apt.

I see your fliskeeness is running high today ;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

Like those Fat high school girls from the Bronx who ate McDonalds for breakfast, lunch AND dinner for years, and didn't expect to get fat, so they're trying to sue MceeDee's :laugh::blown:

Exactly man, you understand precisely what I'm talkin bout!! Fat People like that should be shot and made into soap for the betterment of humanity... And think of all that fat they'd have if we could do that!! Tons of high grade Tallow!!!... SOAP galore!!...

We could open up a big-game (no pun intend...nah, pun intended) theme park where you get to chase fat people around (not hard) and then run them down in a jeep.. Then they take the body and convert it into several hundred pounds of skin softening soap for pretty people... Thats like, a couple thousand a fatbody on the open market...

..I'm gonna be fucking rich...

fat girls need lovin too

dont be cruel

i gots me some lard-ass lovin man-bitches

That's right........................More cushion for the pushin'

More lovin' for the shovin'

More oikin' for the boinkin'

More grissel for my shizzle

More adipose is what I like the most!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly man, you understand precisely what I'm talkin bout!! Fat People like that should be shot and made into soap for the betterment of humanity... And think of all that fat they'd have if we could do that!! Tons of high grade Tallow!!!... SOAP galore!!...

We could open up a big-game (no pun intend...nah, pun intended) theme park where you get to chase fat people around (not hard) and then run them down in a jeep.. Then they take the body and convert it into several hundred pounds of skin softening soap for pretty people... Thats like, a couple thousand a fatbody on the open market...

..I'm gonna be fucking rich...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thats it... we're gonna start producing soap out of worthless human fat!!!!! then we'll sell the soap as high-quality designer clenser and run fendi, gucci, and pradda out of business... we'll be the next big thing!!!!

Originally posted by joeg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thats it... we're gonna start producing soap out of worthless human fat!!!!! then we'll sell the soap as high-quality designer clenser and run fendi, gucci, and pradda out of business... we'll be the next big thing!!!!

YEAHH!!! ROCK!! ROCK!! ROCK!! And the only people that have to die in the process are some worthless fat fucks!! Fucking genius...

ok, but now with fat people out of the way... lets turn our focus to ugly people.... theres the real plague... trying to fit in as hot people, like spies... but they're not fooling us!!!

Ugly people can be deceiving cuz like, sometimes the dice are rolled and a chick is blessed with a really hot body but cursed with a face that could crack a sink.. Hmm, I've seen alot of these lately... Its troubling, but, I will say they're good for the sex, ya know?...

Ugly people can be deceiving cuz like, sometimes the dice are rolled and a chick is blessed with a really hot body but cursed with a face that could crack a sink.. Hmm, I've seen alot of these lately... Its troubling, but, I will say they're good for the sex, ya know?...

maybe our new soap can help them... or perhaps we'll use some of the profit to produce paper bags for them...

maybe our new soap can help them... or perhaps we'll use some of the profit to produce paper bags for them...

Yes, paper bags with a big smiley face on them to hide the hideousness ..

We can market it like this "Face been hit with a frying pan? Use uglyshrouds," or something to that effect... We could even make Naughty Uglyshrouds for those 'intimate' moments when one desires oral sex... Complete with holes!!..