Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New 24 hour Club by Space?

topkat0

Originally posted by topkat0

Anyone know whats with the new clubs they are opening by Space Downtown?

From what I read on this board last week there is a club opening called The Beach. Check the thread a couple pages down on this board. Hope that helps.:cool:

Thanks man saw the other thread. It sounds like it will be interesting anyone know if they are going to be open for conference? It would be nice to have a place to go besides Space considereing last years mess

The two clubs are Nocturnal and The Beach. Both are slated to be open by conference, but I doubt it. Unless they've got something truly original up there sleeve, I predict both will be closed soon after. Bravo to them if they can manage to stay open, with quality events. I'd hate to see the buildings wasted on hip-hop.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pod

The two clubs are Nocturnal and The Beach. Both are slated to be open by conference, but I doubt it. Unless they've got something truly original up there sleeve, I predict both will be closed soon after. Bravo to them if they can manage to stay open, with quality events. I'd hate to see the buildings wasted on hip-hop.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe s&g should give them a call:idea: