Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need advice

My life took an absolute turn for the worst the past few months. I've pretty much tried everything from picking apart each individual problem, to solving everything as a whole and nothing is working. Now I've been finding myself avoiding my friends' phone calls and turning down dates just so I dont have to put up a front. My friends are giving me sympathy, which is the last thing I need right now. This, I can honestly say, is one of the worst times of my life. I'm trying to keep a chipper spirit:) but its getting harder to.

So heres the thing....when things get absolutely horrible in your life, how do you fix it, when you have no idea where to start??

Thanks in advance for the advice:tongue:

i wish i knew what to tell you i think everyone deals with situations differently right now life sucks but recently i heard some horrible news that made me think i gripe about small things when there so much more if you could go into to futher detail what your prob is maybe i can help you can pm if you dont want it on the board

Originally posted by Destiny

My life took an absolute turn for the worst the past few months. I've pretty much tried everything from picking apart each individual problem, to solving everything as a whole and nothing is working. Now I've been finding myself avoiding my friends' phone calls and turning down dates just so I dont have to put up a front. My friends are giving me sympathy, which is the last thing I need right now. This, I can honestly say, is one of the worst times of my life. I'm trying to keep a chipper spirit:) but its getting harder to.

So heres the thing....when things get absolutely horrible in your life, how do you fix it, when you have no idea where to start??

Thanks in advance for the advice:tongue:

I would pamper myself if I was a girl, but im not.. I.e get a makeover, go shopping get some cool outfits, get something done with your hair, join a gym and excercise ( this helps a lot). Concentrate on work, and working out and let all the little things slide. Everytime you get down think about how you have your health and your family... And dont let little things bother you so much! You have to endure and you have to shrug things aside and stop feeling sorry for yourself!! Press on Sista Girl!

I . D . k

:idea:

I know how you feel.. I have been there myself. You gotta find something that makes you happy and allow yourself all the time you need. You might be avoiding friends and date but you will eventually overcome it. All you can do until this cycle is broken in find things that give ou serenity. Tell someone close to you how you feel it might make you feel awhole lot better.

I hope I was of some sort of help =)

Keep your head up!

Originally posted by rdancer

I would pamper myself if I was a girl, but im not.. I.e get a makeover, go shopping get some cool outfits, get something done with your hair, join a gym and excercise ( this helps a lot). Concentrate on work, and working out and let all the little things slide. Everytime you get down think about how you have your health and your family... And dont let little things bother you so much! You have to endure and you have to shrug things aside and stop feeling sorry for yourself!! Press on Sista Girl!

I . D . k

Thats the problem its not little things, its a huge load of big things. I don't feel sorry for myself, I'm just trying to figure out how to fix it all. And shopping makes me feel better, but when I'm broke it doesnt help much. It takes a lot to get me to this point...I consider myself a strong person. My friends are trying to drag me out as much as possible so with them, and my school(whoo hoo 2 A's and a B =) )Those are the two good things in my life.

Naughtybabe...I'm trying to find things that give me serenity, but lately all of the big problems have just been taking over every aspect of my life

In the meantime I am trying to keep my head up, I have talked to my friends, but I dont want to put my problems on them...theyre the same way I am...If I told them about my problems...my problems would become their problems...so i'm kinda stuck

Thanks for the advice everyone I appreciate it

xoxo:)

Thats the problem its not little things, its a huge load of big things. I don't feel sorry for myself, I'm just trying to figure out how to fix it all. And shopping makes me feel better, but when I'm broke it doesnt help much. It takes a lot to get me to this point...I consider myself a strong person. My friends are trying to drag me out as much as possible so with them, and my school(whoo hoo 2 A's and a B =) )Those are the two good things in my life.

Naughtybabe...I'm trying to find things that give me serenity, but lately all of the big problems have just been taking over every aspect of my life

In the meantime I am trying to keep my head up, I have talked to my friends, but I dont want to put my problems on them...theyre the same way I am...If I told them about my problems...my problems would become their problems...so i'm kinda stuck

Thanks for the advice everyone I appreciate it

xoxo:)

Well u need to lock yourself in a room with nothing and sit down and come to some conclusion on what your going to do... You need put this shit behind you and move on... What big shit are you talking about... PM me I will help you sort through all of this nonsense!!! I dont want you to be :cry:

Well u need to lock yourself in a room with nothing and sit down and come to some conclusion on what your going to do... You need put this shit behind you and move on... What big shit are you talking about... PM me I will help you sort through all of this nonsense!!! I dont want you to be :cry:

I dont have time to lock myself in a room to think, i barely have time to breathe....yes i need to put this shit behind me IM TRYING IM TRYING!!:) and yes expect a PM from me soon:tongue:

I dont have time to lock myself in a room to think, i barely have time to breathe....yes i need to put this shit behind me IM TRYING IM TRYING!!:) and yes expect a PM from me soon:tongue:

ur a cracker :laugh:

My life as with many takes terrible turns for the worst ever few months and then turns around a few months later, only for the cycle to continue on. Right now I am in one of my good times... finances are good and I feel good about myself, workin out etc.

Tomorrow I have court for a speeding ticket.... 81 in a 55. Yeah, this may be a sign of things to come, but I hope not. I found that when things get down, I go to the gym, work off some stress and feel better.

I think you need to take a break from your 3-jobs AND school living :eek: Maybe ask one of the jobs to take you on 9-5, or simply look for a new job.

But a change is definitely in order, Laur :tongue:

i agree with ronin... working out definitely helps in many different areas... helps improve body image.. which is a biggy with just about everyone.... it helps release aggression a healthy way..... relieves stress... releases endorphines which help give u natural energy ... idk ur situation now but i definitely would not sit home... or be by urself for too long.... u have friends who are there for u u said... so dont close urself off to them.... go out.... have a girlfriend over.... go shopping... do things that normally make u happy... and FORCE urself too sometimes... dont put on a front... cuz thatll make u feel forced to be miserable. when u go out with people who genuinly make u happy, it wont take much for them to turn ur frown upside down... :)

listen to music.... its theraputic :) try to work out... if u dont already. go about life like u normally do... remember that everything happens for a reason.. but its up to u to make it happen for the best... u cant just let everything happen to u and feel badly about it.... i know i cant help that much right now b/c i dont know ur situation... pm me if ud like me to help u further... i dont know much about u and quite frankly i dont need to to be able to help u.... its what i do :D dont be shy.

pm me :D

I . D . k

i agree with this guy... the mario has gota go though...

Originally posted by gmccookny

I think you need to take a break from your 3-jobs AND school living :eek: Maybe ask one of the jobs to take you on 9-5, or simply look for a new job.

But a change is definitely in order, Laur :tongue:

I cant take a break from my 3 jobs bc I need to pay for school, i can't go 9-5 either...i go to school 5 days a week until one...as for looking for a new job..i cant yet

im working on a change...havent figured it out yet though

everything happens for a reason, i know that

i just wish i knew now what it was:rolleyes:

im sure i will soon though...hopefully sooner then later:)