Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was Cherri this past saturday.

Originally posted by stiffler

Im doin my birthday there....................March 29 is the saturday and march 31st is the b-day

Make sure those clubit up shot girls are there. I love shot girls

and march 30th is WRESTLEMANIA

.......for stiffy's bday.....he also wants eric neis to go again....i mean.....i wouldn't mind it either....but it's HIS birthday....and he told me that is what he REALLY wants.........

Billy.................no factory for sticky.........plus, i dont think im gonna go out that sat...........maybe Ill stop in for a drink for you.

Misk...............who the fuck is eric neiss...................and if all the girls love him, why would i want him there?????Duh, females just dont understand the whole male ego thing do they.

Dani, all I know is you better be there on the 29th

:D

the only reason why i can go on the 22nd is b/c i will be on break... otherwise i have to work on saturdays.. sowwy!! do you think it would be weird if i had that pic of you with the balloons blown up to a life size cut out so i can have it at my bday?? :laugh:

Misk...............who the fuck is eric neiss...................and if all the girls love him, why would i want him there?????Duh, females just dont understand the whole male ego thing do they.

:D

...about as much as u understand the female sarcasm thing!:tongue: ...................................anyway.........hot or not.....he has no work for u!!!.............((but age wise.....he is catching up!.....tee hee;) :D ))))

Originally posted by dani672

the only reason why i can go on the 22nd is b/c i will be on break... otherwise i have to work on saturdays.. sowwy!! do you think it would be weird if i had that pic of you with the balloons blown up to a life size cut out so i can have it at my bday?? :laugh:

I'd be honored to be your cardboard cutout:confused: I think.............oh, ok.........go ahead.

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Stiff I am having my B-day there on the 22nd that is gonna be a night we all go to Factory after :D :D :D

will JP even be there that weekend? i wonder what kinda crowd will be there?.. might have to do it mr. badass.

Im doin my birthday there....................March 29 is the saturday and march 31st is the b-day

I would not miss your Bday! Count me in

and whats this talking about other girls...do u want to sleep in the dog house.Just kidding!

I missed Cherri but i wanted to go and expecially to support Choopa.

Originally posted by misk

...about as much as u understand the female sarcasm thing!:tongue: ...................................anyway.........hot or not.....he has no work for u!!!.............((but age wise.....he is catching up!.....tee hee;) :D ))))

Ioh sweethear I caught on to the sarcasm..........its this message and the work thing thats got me all confused................

and you better be there for my b-day

you too Mystify and Incredulous............im big pimpin dat night In Da Club

Originally posted by eternitygirl

I would not miss your Bday! Count me in

and whats this talking about other girls...do u want to sleep in the dog house.Just kidding!

I missed Cherri but i wanted to go and expecially to support Choopa.

Get lost neeeewb

Ioh sweethear I caught on to the sarcasm..........its this message and the work thing thats got me all confused................

we gonna sip Bacardi like it's ur berfday ...

....o ....we'll be there!......for your b-day....the 3some will have to have a reunion........lately .....we've only been a pair! lol..........however......if eric neis is there....i am dumping mystify and incredulous.....sorry guys...........the truth hurts....:D