Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New to the board

I am the freshest carguy around, brand new, fresh outta the box, I even have the new car smell.. If anyone is looking for Used Kia's, please contact me, I also stock 1988 wood paneling station wagons so you get can get your hump on ladies..

Originally posted by carguy2003

I am the freshest carguy around, brand new, fresh outta the box, I even have the new car smell.. If anyone is looking for Used Kia's, please contact me, I also stock 1988 wood paneling station wagons so you get can get your hump on ladies..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yo did you know that Cadillac sprays a new car scent in there cars when they leave the factory????

I think thats fucked up

Originally posted by carguy20

who is this carguy19.........he isnt a real carguy , he is an imposter ... carguy2003, rdncarguy,usedcarguy, carguy22, do you know this #19 character..?

Im the one you and all your boys are trying to be like,

the one rdncarguy idolizes, so I guess Im the REAL father of all you guys and rdn is like a stepfather

Originally posted by carguy19

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yo did you know that Cadillac sprays a new car scent in there cars when they leave the factory????

I think thats fucked up

I once pulled over to pick up some bum hitchhiking, stopped about 20 feet away and said, come'n buckaroo get in, this Carguy19 ran towards the car and I took off, it was a funny sight..

just picked up a Kia Sephia, forest green, low miles w/ the sport package, contact me for a showing.

Originally posted by carguy2003

I once pulled over to pick up some bum hitchhiking, stopped about 20 feet away and said, come'n buckaroo get in, this Carguy19 ran towards the car and I took off, it was a funny sight..

just picked up a Kia Sephia, forest green, low miles w/ the sport package, contact me for a showing.

I have a nice new benz my son, so I think you have the wrong person that was hitch hiking.... musta been one of your brothers

you are right carguy2003.

carguy 19 was riding a cock.. he came in last week to pickup a 85 chrysler sundance convertible.. he tried to trade in that cock he was riding for that fine chrysler... had to turn him down his old ride just had to many dents and dings in it.... he really beat up that cock he was riding before.... youthink as a fellow carguy he would take better care of his rides.