Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New to the board

Originally posted by carguy20

we can have the convention anywhere.......BUT TASTE!!!!!

i would rather become a usedcarguy than be forced to go there!

that place sucks!

Plus Carguys boy got fired ... I say we have it at our favorite place besides used car lots, The Bowling alley

Originally posted by dieselsdog76

do you realize how gay that just sounded...

Coming out for party for Carguy19!!!!

I was waiting for you to jump on the bandwagon you little follower douchebag.

Why dont you suck all their dicks too while your at it

Oh by the way real smooth on trying too woo stardo on that other thread..... I love you stardo, but you dont even know who she is..... fucking retard I cant wait to laugh wit her at how fucking truley stupid you are.

loser

Originally posted by carguy19

I was waiting for you to jump on the bandwagon you little follower douchebag.

Why dont you suck all their dicks too while your at it

Oh by the way real smooth on trying too woo stardo on that other thread..... I love you stardo, but you dont even know who she is..... fucking retard I cant wait to laugh wit her at how fucking truley stupid you are.

loser

Thank you... being called a loser is the highlite of my day.

Let be honest here.. Im not trying to pick her up, just trying to compliment a nice looking girl. You ever here of being nice and not being rude to women. Oh wait you dont know how. lets get something stright... I dont like you... never have never will.

Happy posting!!!!

Thank you... being called a loser is the highlite of my day.

Let be honest here.. Im not trying to pick her up, just trying to compliment a nice looking girl. You ever here of being nice and not being rude to women. Oh wait you dont know how. lets get something stright... I dont like you... never have never will.

Happy posting!!!!

You dont tell a girl oh your so hot and then not know who the fuck she is you jerk off....

I dont fucking like you either..... I'll tell you who I am, why dont you tell me who you are and we can settle this... wait i forgot for a sec... you're part of the pussy crew that hides behind daddies keyboard

You dont tell a girl oh your so hot and then not know who the fuck she is you jerk off....

I dont fucking like you either..... I'll tell you who I am, why dont you tell me who you are and we can settle this... wait i forgot for a sec... you're part of the pussy crew that hides behind daddies keyboard

Dude you can say whatever you want to who you want... But you actually wore a rainbow shirt out.. THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY, YOU LOOK SO GGGGGGAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY... Nice sense of style buddy, your friends actually let you leave the house like that, nice friends, they must like you alot.

daddies keyboard.... what the hell does that mean!!!

Originally posted by usedcarguynj

i dont know why dieseldog cant tell someone she is good looking, but you find it okay to tell a girl you are going to eat her box at the box eating parties you throw

.......i guess the little carguy19 doesnt work too well huh

he doesnt even know who she is how can he make a comment like that

BTW shut up pussy

he doesnt even know who she is how can he make a comment like that

BTW shut up pussy

are you saying I cant compliment a girl? thats mighty bold of you to say. Even if I wasnt complimenting the right girl I admidted they were all good looking....

It seems the other carguys are getting under your hood!!!

are you saying I cant compliment a girl? thats mighty bold of you to say. Even if I wasnt complimenting the right girl I admidted they were all good looking....

It seems the other carguys are getting under your hood!!!

I think carguy19 needs his oil changed, seems to be alittle uptight.......