Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Renaissance

rayclubp

Now who was it again that had a shitty music scene? Let me see Renaissance Digweed on the 14th. Sasha and Taucher a couple of weeks ago. And this is during the offseason. Yeah Miami is shit. Suuuurrrreee it is. I see someone eating their words.

Guest genevieve

I bought my tickets yesterday at the D.J. Store in Ft. Lauderdale. I'm soooooo excited!!! I'm dancing my ass off until they have to kick my ass out of there!!

Guest genevieve

Outrageous outfit........check!

Tickets to Renaissance........check!

Drugs........check!

Toast of Taittinger before I leave........check!

Guest genevieve

I was debating between the cute metallic purple dress or the Todd Oldham glow in the dark pants. For the sake of meeting up with you guys; look for the glowing pants!!!!!!! You'll probably find me on the dance floor all night!!!!!!Peace-out..............till reveiw time.......................see ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by genevieve (edited 07-03-2000).]

i'll be wearing a renaissance america tour shirt. it's white and has the cover of the album on the front of it. (the green butterfly) i'll also be wearing khaki pants. i have short brown (like you can tell in the club) spiky hair. come up and say hello! also there is a few pics of me of me on the global underground web page. http://www.cluboxed.co.uk click on "phatblokes" and also "WMC miami" links.

Archived