Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space Door Prices?

wow! BOTH kitty cats i such remember

Lyn: yes me and my crew will be in full effect this year! (the past 2 years were just training years) :)

in process of tring to do a gig opening for Eddie Baez as well! (lets keep our fingers crossed)

Kat: sounds about right, 35/40 for those early birds - 60 now... dam. u goin?

well Ultra makes up for all that.

Yea, I got the 3 day pass actually. I need somewhere to go get my drink on when everyything else closes. ;) I'm only planning on hitting DT, S&D, and Deep Dish w/Howells. Actually, DD w/ DH is only if I remember to show. :laugh:

As for Ultra...that's up in the air too. I might rather chill at Nikki Beach all day. We'll see.....options options options.

Originally posted by apotheosis

wow! BOTH kitty cats i such remember

Lyn: yes me and my crew will be in full effect this year! (the past 2 years were just training years) :)

definitely call me beforehand - we MUST chat!!! When are you going down? I'll be there 16-23

Originally posted by misskittie

Yea, I got the 3 day pass actually. I need somewhere to go get my drink on when everyything else closes. ;)

Kat: Vodka and Redbull still is it?

Lyn: 17-24! u're turn to call babe!

I'm stuck in the middle of a kitty sandwhich!

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

my hotel is a few blocks away from Nikki Beach...make sure u come by and get me :cool:

Etienne! :D

Hell yeah, homey! I'm crashin' your crib every chance I get....I wanna play in your pool. ;)

And no Mike, I'm more of a long island ice tea and margarita gal these days. Sometimes still rockin the v&r but usually only during working hours. ;)

Originally posted by miss_kitty

you got it babe. rita headin' down too? are you spinnin' anywhere or just partyin?

yup, the whole crew and then some!

Doin mostly business this year, and then some partying for Ultra. Being a little conservative about partying, (i tend go to nuts), still in works regarding spinning there however starting next week I'll be at Sessa Wednesdays opening for Baez.

Looking forward to :

a. getting out of ny

b. warm weather

c. seeing everybody

d. making contacts

e, some partying

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

mayeb ill make ya a frozen margarita :hat:

Etienne! :D

Weally?! Gotta use Cuervo and, with each one, I get an extra shot of tequila on the side. I like my alcohol! -yum-yum-

Maybe I'll share my *candy* with ya for that one. ;)