Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dance Records For Sale - About 200- Spring Cleaning

djmassi

Originally posted by djmassi

I am selling about 200 dance records, interested in boostin your collection, e-mail me for the complete list and make an offer.

Also have over 200 hip-hop records for sale as well, e-mail me for the list if interested at

massi14@attbi.com

Thanks

DJ Massi

www.massi.com

try ebay.com

but you shouldn't sell your records...

you will regret it later on...

Hey flavanugz, keep your commnets for someone who gives a damn, I don't. I don't have room for these records in my apartment anymore and don't think I will be needing any of them so they are for sale, interested, good, I will send you the list, if not shut up and stop wasting my time!

Originally posted by djmasseye

Hey flavanugz, keep your commnets for someone who gives a damn, I don't. I don't have room for these records in my apartment anymore and don't think I will be needing any of them so they are for sale, interested, good, I will send you the list, if not shut up and stop wasting my time!

whats your email?

Hey, I can't argue with that, I do have a lot of cheesy records in my bad, but that's not all I have, why would you think that. What I have to play in the places I work isn't necessarily what I like to listen to or spin. My charts reflect what I play in the clubs so that when people from the clubs I spin at can see my top ten of songs that I actually get to play and so that the mainstream records labels will see that the records they send me are getting played, that's the nature of the business unfortunately and I know that doesn't label me as the most cutting edge of dj's but hey, that's what I get payed for so.............

Real Chart Huh........Hmmmm Let's see what I have here

Vek - Can't Get It (Filterheadz Remix)

Nema - Virus

Sonorous - Protonic (Ronski)

Solar Stone - Solarcoaster

Echomen - Perpetual

Svenson & Gielen - Beachbreeze (Vocal Mix)

Filterheadz - The Rhythm

Rising Star - Clear Blue Moon (Armin Van Buuren)

Sylver - Livin' My Life

RPO - We Come From

Stephanie K - Numb (Meat Katie Remix) little old but I still love it!

Victor Calderone - Beat Me Harder 2003

Benny B - Satisfaction

BC - Switch It

I never claimed anyone on this board was stupid, I was merely trying to unload some old vinyl that I have no room for anymore.

Originally posted by flavanugz

actually dude, u should sell your records. ALL OF THEM. i looked at your charts and for your own good it would be best to unload your entire collection.

im also a big fan of that 'satoshi' label......its called SAW dumbass.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by djmasseye

Hey, I can't argue with that, I do have a lot of cheesy records in my bad, but that's not all I have, why would you think that. What I have to play in the places I work isn't necessarily what I like to listen to or spin. My charts reflect what I play in the clubs so that when people from the clubs I spin at can see my top ten of songs that I actually get to play and so that the mainstream records labels will see that the records they send me are getting played, that's the nature of the business unfortunately and I know that doesn't label me as the most cutting edge of dj's but hey, that's what I get payed for so.............

Hey dont even bother responding to these fools anymore...:tongue:

because that stuff is not what I play out and I want my charts to reflect what I play out so that record labels like Nervous, BMG, Ultra, Robbins, etc. will send me their promotional material because they know it is getting spun. That stuff on my charts is what I play in the clubs and what I play mostly on the afterhours show with a little bit of this stuff mixed in for good measure.

once your in a record pool, and getting promos from labels, YOU HAVE TO unload vinyl every once in a while.

at sound factory we had a whole bin 150 records deep that just "found there way" to the store.

you gotta remember, these arent records you dug for.

these are ones that were fed to you, and more times than not you get at least 3 copies OF THE SAME RECORD!!

I can remember when i was in masspool I got 6 copies of silence.

why? i have no idea.

Massi, why dont you post your playlist from 88.9 ?