Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roommate Wanted

Rent: $800/month plus utilities

*flexible on rent but on certain conditions*

Available: Immediately

2 Bedroom, 1 & 1/2 bath, 3 Floor townhouse to share in Summit. Five minutes from Summit train station - walking distance to New Providence station. 25 minute train ride to Penn Station. 20 minutes from Holland Tunnel. Off street parking. Larger bedroom is available wich happens to be huge with two double door closets. Contact me for more information or if interested.

Thanks for tuning in.

-Niko

Originally posted by phatman

2 Bedroom, 1 & 1/2 bath, 3 Floor townhouse to share in Summit. Five minutes from Summit train station - walking distance to New Providence station. 25 minute train ride to Penn Station. 20 minutes from Holland Tunnel. Off street parking. Larger bedroom is available wich happens to be huge with two double door closets. Contact me for more information or if interested.

Thanks for tuning in.

-Niko

Do you have room for say, 5 or 6 carguys?

...typical nj thread...

...keep it up, you keep bumping it to the front....and if it gets moved to drama i will only start over again...and again...and again....

...i've got nothing but time fellas...

I have got plenty of time too son, I sell Kia's on the side, in case your intersted.,

well, start out small. One discman, when you sell a couple cars then graduate to two discmen. You'll be well on your way to dj stardom.

:dj:

Best of luck.

Originally posted by carguy20

i cant wait to make dj stardom....who really cares about having a good job, a family , and a nice house......i want to party at clubs forever and dance till i die .......... NO!

Thanks for tuning in.

-Niko

what development aree you in???

I live in Troy Villiage

...cant afford Kia...what can you do on a Vespa?...

Right now, just for you, I have a 2002 vespa, hot pink, low miles... Now tell me, what do I have to do to get you on that Vespa today?

Just in.. Geo Priszms, going like hot cakes, some w/ under 200,000 miles..

who would drive a geo when i have the original hooptie from the movie FRIDAY...... original black paint job with hot pink sport stripes.. turbo hood, and rear spoiler... not to mention state of the art alarm system. and 125 cubic inches of horsepower that wont stop even if the ignition is off...

now that car sells itself!

Originally posted by carguy20

who would drive a geo when i have the original hooptie from the movie FRIDAY...... original black paint job with hot pink sport stripes.. turbo hood, and rear spoiler... not to mention state of the art alarm system. and 125 cubic inches of horsepower that wont stop even if the ignition is off...

now that car sells itself!

Are we in a competion or what, were all selling shitboxs'... No need to compete, you interested in 1998 Suzuki XJ90, kinda looks like a roller skate, 2 seater, t -tops, low miles, great 1st car, Contact me for specs.

Originally posted by carguy2003

Right now, just for you, I have a 2002 vespa, hot pink, low miles... Now tell me, what do I have to do to get you on that Vespa today?

...fit the front with a snow plow and you'll have my interest...