Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roommate Wanted

Rent: $800/month plus utilities

*flexible on rent but on certain conditions*

Available: Immediately

2 Bedroom, 1 & 1/2 bath, 3 Floor townhouse to share in Summit. Five minutes from Summit train station - walking distance to New Providence station. 25 minute train ride to Penn Station. 20 minutes from Holland Tunnel. Off street parking. Larger bedroom is available wich happens to be huge with two double door closets. Contact me for more information or if interested.

Thanks for tuning in.

-Niko

Originally posted by joeg

just for shear curiosity, nick... is the trains station walking distance from your place? or 5 minutes driving?

...summit train station is a drive but you can walk to new providence and transfer in summit off the gladstone line...half my neigbhors work in nyc and just hike up the hill to catch that train...

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

jersey?!

:puke::tongue:

yeah, nick's "apartment" is more like a small house... you'd get something the size of his living room in manhattan for that kinda money... if that...

and i think the shorthills mall is like 10 minutes away, tops... its not a bad setup at all... plus summit is a REALLY nice neighborhood....

Originally posted by phatman

...summit train station is a drive but you can walk to new providence and transfer in summit off the gladstone line...half my neigbhors work in nyc and just hike up the hill to catch that train...

ahh, good to know... i'm not sure what i'm looking to do... but i figured i'd get all the facts seeing as how i've been there already, and know the deal...

Originally posted by joeg

ahh, good to know... i'm not sure what i'm looking to do... but i figured i'd get all the facts seeing as how i've been there already, and know the deal...

...and dont forget the cable modem that can be networked...