Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Juicing up question??

Guest hotshit

Guest hotshit

I have been lifting for a year and half. I wiegh 195 at 6ft. I never used any steroids ever. I stick to protein/ glutamine and sometimes creatine which i don't care much for. I am considering taking one cycle of Deca starting this next week. Is it worth it. I am not looking to get huge just a little boost from where I am now. Plus I don't want to geto bloated/fat before the summer. What should I do. here is a pic to go with. help is appreciated from expierenced juicers.

Do a month and a half of bulking (heavy weights, few reps, few sets, no cardio and eat EVERYTHING you see, making sure you get a shitload of protein) and then go back to your regular workout and cardio you ass off. Don't do that other crap. You'll be fine by summer and you'll get a good 10 pounds of muscle if you do it right.

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by Crackorn

Do a month and a half of bulking (heavy weights, few reps, few sets, no cardio and eat EVERYTHING you see, making sure you get a shitload of protein) and then go back to your regular workout and cardio you ass off. Don't do that other crap. You'll be fine by summer and you'll get a good 10 pounds of muscle if you do it right.

Thats what i am doing already and I need like 5 or 10 more pounds of solid muscle. Thanks anyway.

prepare youself for the dreaded "deca dick" if you have no intentions of adding a little test of some sort to that cycle.

:D

BTW, if you're 6 ft and only 195 lbs. you've still got growth potential naturally before you go that route.

I'm 5'10 200 lbs. and I'm natural.................

I'd be willing to bet you need a revamping of your diet and training routine (which you would want to do anyway even if you were juicing to illicit the best results) before you have to consider turning to steroids.

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

I have been swamped at work bro.. let me ponder all this and get back to you....

how long have you been lifting???

I have been lifting for 1 and a half years. My diet is very proper. 200-210 grams of protein a day. I take my shakes, creatine, glutamine, dextrose. I lift hard. Cardio. I just need a boost, I have been plateuing at the gym. I don't feel like my body is that bad. I am not trying to get monster big but very ripped. Here is a picture of a body builder who is sort of like the body that i am going for right now.

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

I have been swamped at work bro.. let me ponder all this and get back to you....

how long have you been lifting???

I have been lifting for 1 and a half years. My diet is very proper. 200-210 grams of protein a day. I take my shakes, creatine, glutamine, dextrose. I lift hard. Cardio. I just need a boost, I have been plateuing at the gym. I don't feel like my body is that bad. I am not trying to get monster big but very ripped. Here is a picture of a body builder who is sort of like the body that i am going for right now.

Originally posted by hotshit

Your problem is you are trying to do two things at once. Get cut and put on weight. It doesn't work that way. First you put on weight, some muscle, some fat. They you diet to shed the fat.

First, you haven't been lifting long enough. You should be training for an absolute minimum of 3 solid years before even considering roids.

Second, you are not eating enough protein. 200-210 grams isn't going to cut it at your bodyweight. You should be taking in 260-280 if you are trying to build muscle.

Third, if you want to put on some weight, stop doing cardio. It is going to negate the weight you try to put on. Save the cardio until after you have brought your weight up sufficiently.

BTW...........................if you want to look like this:

attachment.php?postid=1352106

It'll take alot more than one cycle of deca to do it.

OU812

is right.

But if you insist on doing a cycle. DO NOT do a deca only cycle. Deca will shut you down harder than any other drug. Why do people say it is the safest injectable on the market is beyond me.

1) deca can cause gyno do to elevated progesterone levels.

2) deca will cause bloat.

3) deca will cause major MAJOR erectile disfunctions.

4) deca is extremely long acting so it takes longer for your natural test production to kick in.

Try this

Weeks 1-8

Test 300-400 per week

Eq 200-300 per week

liquidex .5 mg per day.

Week 10

Clomid for 2 weeks

Liquidex .5 mg per day for at least 2 more weeks

Clen ed - 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off alternated with ECA stack.

This should help you reach your goals by summer time so long as your diet and training is in line.

nautica

i disagree with you on deciding to juice after only 1 1/2 years of training. you are no where near your plateau. but hey, if you want to then do it. definately do not use deca alone. if you wanna save a few bucks and only use one compound then i would go with test. you have never touched a steroid therefore this first cycle you do is gonna give you ridiculous results, no matter what you do. i agree with elitesnautica for a beginner cycle. but if you want to save a few bucks then id just go with some test enanthate or whatever longacting test you can get your hands on. do between 250 - 500mg week for 10 weeks and you should be good. id have some arimidex on hand just incase of gyno. or if you start to get to bloated (which is most likely gonna happen) the arimidex will help keep the bloat down. then you take your clomids 2-3 weeks after your last injection. take the clomid for 2-3weeks.

This is a very basic cycle and eq is extremely mild with a very slow increase in muscle mass/density that is retainable after the cycle is over.

It will also help rip up a bit for summer as well as give you the vascular look that most guys are going for. Not to mention the increased red blood cells that is good for conditioning.

Nautica

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by elitesnautica

And why exactly do you not feel that his question can be answered here???

Nautica

Bro, since you are a member of Elite I figured you would agree with me. If someone is looking for ALL the right info on what to do and when, and how to do it... clubplanet is not the place. How the hell can you possibly argue that? You should have given him the same advice.

Like I said... www.elitefitness.com

I agree that elite is a great site - but not everyone enjoys bodybuilding sites.

If he can learn a little here - why not.

Besides sometimes it is hard for a newbie to get much info over there - seems to be alot of shit going on lately.

Nautica

like what?

i agree tho...the first time i was there i felt like an outsider big time.....gav it a few days and never went back

Originally posted by fineones

like what?

Just the fact that there are soooooo many members - you get alot of dickheads that spend more time flaming than they do helping.

Most of the guys that have been around for awhile are more than willing to help a newbie, but sometimes (alot of times) they have already been run off by some ignorant bastard who would rather flame than help.

But like he said there is alot on info on those sites. Here are a few for those that are interested.

www.fitnessgeared.com

www.anasci.com

www.steroidology.com

and of course

www.elitefitness.com

all are good sites with lots of info.

Nautica

Just the fact that there are soooooo many members - you get alot of dickheads that spend more time flaming than they do helping.

Most of the guys that have been around for awhile are more than willing to help a newbie, but sometimes (alot of times) they have already been run off by some ignorant bastard who would rather flame than help.

But like he said there is alot on info on those sites. Here are a few for those that are interested.

www.fitnessgeared.com

www.anasci.com

www.steroidology.com

and of course

www.elitefitness.com

all are good sites with lots of info.

Nautica

yeh ...thats prolly what happened to me... ohwell..mayeb ill check out these sites..thanks

I agree that elite is a great site - but not everyone enjoys bodybuilding sites.

If he can learn a little here - why not.

Besides sometimes it is hard for a newbie to get much info over there - seems to be alot of shit going on lately.

Nautica

I agree bro. I just think if someone is going to juice they should really check out elite or a site like it. I just think elite is one of the largest with like 30,000 members. It's not intimidating at all and very easy to get started asking questions and shit. Almost everyone is helpful. But if you know your shit, it's just as well.

Peace

Guest hotshit

I have been on elite a couple of times, it does seem like everyones kind of shady over there, personally I saw some pictures of guys who really talked like they were so ripped and when i took a look at some of their photos, a lot of them looked fat and totally disproportionate <-- however you spell it. I find that a lot of people who juice think because they have this massive size they look great while they have no definition to them. I dont think size alone should be the goal, it should be a balanced physique, quality size and ripped definition.