Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention pussies......

All you little fucking gay bitches that like to bite off my screen name and try to be like me suck my dick..... you should all stop being fucking pussies and stand up or shut up.....

you know I'll beat all your fucking faces in you wastes of life.....

you guys have as much nerve as a 4 year old girl.... keep hiding you little bitches.... you guys must be fags to actually talk about and spend time plotting having my screen name Fuck all of you. When you decide to stop being pussys you know where to find me. I'll beat everyone of you senseless

Im done replying to you cock suckers

Originally posted by carguy19

All you little fucking gay bitches that like to bite off my screen name and try to be like me suck my dick..... you should all stop being fucking pussies and stand up or shut up.....

you guys have as much nerve as a 4 year old girl.... keep hiding you little bitches.... you guys must be fags to actually talk about and spend time plotting having my screen name Fuck all of you. When you decide to stop being pussys you know where to find me. I'll beat everyone of you senseless

dude dont let it get to you, We all know the real you. :D

I really wouldn't worry about a bunch of people, if in fact it is more then one, who got together and said "Hey! You know what would be sooooo cool? If we made up different carguy1,2,3,... screen names and talked about Kia's and Toyota's!" It's sorta sad actually. They think they're funny. Awe!

Originally posted by carguy19

Carl forget them the more you show that you are getting pissed off the more annoying they will be . Don't sweat it and oh yeah Don't feed them after midnight, avoid sunlight and never get them wet!!!!!

• 1 year later...

kick there ass man

im sorry......i won't do it again cardude