Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weekday hot spots ?

anyone know of some weekday hot spots. i know all the publisized ones but maybe something fun , cool girls and good music but not overcrowded and known by everyone in the city . i am not talking like sunday at pangea where you stand in line and hope to get in

Originally posted by yazzman77

anyone know of some weekday hot spots. i know all the publisized ones but maybe something fun , cool girls and good music but not overcrowded and known by everyone in the city . i am not talking like sunday at pangea where you stand in line and hope to get in

Sullivan Room Monday Nights "TRONIC TREATMENT"

check for line-up: www.RAVECLiCK.com/Events

Originally posted by rizzo

Dont listen to these idiots.

Barbie is right. Pangaea lost its touch but still is good. Lotta RICH eurotrash.

Monday is hands down Lot 61

Tuesday is Suede or Pangaea.

excuse me???? WHO are you calling an IDIOT? Man...first get a clue and then we can talk... c

:blank:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

excuse me???? WHO are you calling an IDIOT? Man...first get a clue and then we can talk... c

:blank:

I dont think he wants to dress up like Dale Earnheart J.R dance like a dinka tribesman and listen to repetative headache music.

Originally posted by rizzo

I dont think he wants to dress up like Dale Earnheart J.R dance like a dinka tribesman and listen to repetative headache music.

...its motocross...get it right ;) & I guess it caught your attention...cuz I obviously have no clue who you are ;)

...hahahah Manute Bol taught me, and now I teach 100s of kids... so I guess he did a pretty ok job.... ;)