Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post Random Tidbits About Yourself

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have had three surgery's on my kidney's, and recently found out I have a chronic *disease* that causes them to act up....it's not fatal, but somewhere down the line I may need a transplant or may need to have one of them removed....

other issues

~ everything around me needs to smell pretty. Me, my laundry, my apt, my sheets.....EVERYTHING!

~ i fantasize way too much about love and those sorts of possibilities....

~ i got left back in 7th grade

~ when my mama was pregnant, I was supposed to be a boy, and I would've been named Matthew

~ I'm a spittin image of my grandmother (( my mom's mother ))....

~ i'm pretty shy.

Originally posted by linabina

i put my $$$ in the same direction toooooo!

All my money has to be in the same direction and in order...like singles in the front, then fives, tens, twentys, fifties, etc...

Also, all my radio stations must be programmed in numerical order...like slot number one 97.1, then 100.3, then 103.5...I CANNOT have them out of order...The volume controls must always be at an even number...like 8, 10, 12 NEVER AN ODD NUMBER!!!!!!!

**I talk in my sleep sometimes

**My boyfriend always kisses my forehead, both my cheeks and my lips before I go to bed, I cant sleep otherwise

**Anytime I am hungryduring the night I always cut up an apple and eat it with cheese.

**I can do the BEST FKN CARLTON dance impression you will ever see in your life

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

Also, all my radio stations must be programmed in numerical order...like slot number one 97.1, then 100.3, then 103.5...I CANNOT have them out of order...

**Anytime I am hungryduring the night I always cut up an apple and eat it with cheese.

....me too about the radio stations...

...as for the apple and cheese...........ew:laugh:

Originally posted by Reeni

hey misk:D

....HEEEEEEEY.....

...here's a tidbit......i met reeni last night!...lol...........and quoth and phatman.............

.....see what happens when u stay home and sleep jess:tongue:

Originally posted by misk

....HEEEEEEEY.....

...here's a tidbit......i met reeni last night!...lol...........and quoth and phatman.............

I KNOW :mad: Dont remind me chica...I was so pissed when Joe told me you were there and I didnt go !!!!!

Reeni...I wish i would have gone, I really would have liked to meet you, I hope you come back to Cherri soon :D

Originally posted by misk

....HEEEEEEEY.....

I got to meet everyone too:D :D :D

Its actually surprising how cool everyone really is. When i first registered for clubplanet, I didnt exepct to meet so many really cool people.

BTW: Reeni, Quoth, & Phatman, nice meeting you:grin: I most have missed you guys when you left:(

Jessica missed them, but u missed ERIC NIES! Thank God I never stay home:tongue: :(