Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Birthday Thread

Originally posted by Reeni

i wish i was a summer baby i usually go to

sobe to celebrate mine

Well there are some drawbacks to having a summer birthday.....like in high school I never got to have my locker decorated :( That was like a big thing in my HS :laugh:

it still creeps me out whenever i read that people i know were born in the 80s or after. it just sounds weird - like it just happened recently. does anyone know what i mean - how some years just sound like they weren't very far ago, even if 20 years have passed?

my half-sister was born in '93, and i still can't wrap my mind around this girl who's now ten being the same one as the baby when i was in high school.

time's just a bewildering mess. i hope i didn't confuse everyone with this :worry: ...

Originally posted by weyes

it still creeps me out whenever i read that people i know were born in the 80s or after. it just sounds weird - like it just happened recently. does anyone know what i mean - how some years just sound like they weren't very far ago, even if 20 years have passed?

my half-sister was born in '93, and i still can't wrap my mind around this girl who's now ten being the same one as the baby when i was in high school.

time's just a bewildering mess. i hope i didn't confuse everyone with this :worry: ...

lol i feel the same way and i was born in 79

but when i here 1980:eek:

Originally posted by weyes

I thought that too :laugh:

Me: May 26, 1979 :cool:

Originally posted by fineones

fuck!

maybe i just have her on the brain ...but ever time i get an email from this thread i think its says 'the britney thread' my eyes light up and the same thing goes threw my head..'Oh phat'...hah fuck ...

I kept thinking the same thing...thats so weird