Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For Dinner Tonite..

Originally posted by Reeni

nothing i took some ribbed fuel so im not hungry:shake:

Ha Ha... :laugh:

For me I had 2 dinners... I am on a 6 meal a day diet.

I had 2 cans of Plain Tuna along with an Orange at around 4pm and I had a Turkey Sandwich at 7:30pm. :D

Sum Sum Summer time is on its way. And even though I will never have a six pack. I will make sure I am in decent shape. :D

Originally posted by elementx

I would like a stomach like Vin Fuckin Diesel. But I know it aint gonna happen. I just dont have the genetics. :(

Yeah that really pisses me off that no matter how much hard work someone can do, it really does depend on genetics.....

But I like having a goal, it keeps me motivated....and who knows, after putting in 100% we'll see where I get :D

Originally posted by Mystify22

Yeah that really pisses me off that no matter how much hard work someone can do, it really does depend on genetics.....

But I like having a goal, it keeps me motivated....and who knows, after putting in 100% we'll see where I get :D

Eat alot of big Mac's and you will have Brits tummy.

;)

Originally posted by Mystify22

Some of us aren't so lucky to be able to eat that crappola and still look as good as you damnit! :mad:;)

Ohhh Stoppppppppp It

Teehee Tho.

Ummm.. Its all about junk food at all times of the day.. It puts your body into shock and as an end result you dont gain weight becuase your body is constantly saying to itself... STOP WITH THE FUCKIN GREASE AND FAT YOU MORON.

I call it the DeeKins Diet

I eat everything in sight unfortunately..

14 days til the beach.. and I got 7-10lbs to lose to (1) look good in my bikini and (2) fit into my summer clothes!

Looks like it's crash diet time 3 days before the 18th.

In the meantime, I'm eating DAMN GOOD.