Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls another Bag I purchased is....

Girls, I know I have a problem and espeacially with purses, but what i just got is

VINTAGE GUCCI CLUTCH PURSE!!

It is a beauty Vintage clutch purse, very stylish with the monogram logo all over. The colors are white and blue, I even bought the matching Vintage Matching Gucci wallet that goes with it!!:D

I must say it is in good condition, this was coming from the early 80's.

I came to a conclusion no MORE PURSES...........

until the summer, that is my goal:D

I hope I can last.

Its alright-I have a fetish w/ bags &purses also, plus shoes.My bf just bought me this Hogan bag 4 our anniversary which is about $1400 but bc his cousin is the general manager of the Hogan store in the city, he got a reallyyy good deal on it (w/ the matcing shoes lemme add ;) )& the best part is, the bag is 4 spring & hasnt even come out yet 2 be sold, & people already r on a waiting list 4 it- but I have it :tongue:

Originally posted by angelicious

Girls, I know I have a problem and espeacially with purses, but what i just got is

VINTAGE GUCCI CLUTCH PURSE!!

It is a beauty Vintage clutch purse, very stylish with the monogram logo all over. The colors are white and blue, I even bought the matching Vintage Matching Gucci wallet that goes with it!!:D

I must say it is in good condition, this was coming from the early 80's.

I came to a conclusion no MORE PURSES...........

until the summer, that is my goal:D

I hope I can last.

I LOVE Gucci!:love2:

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

Its alright-I have a fetish w/ bags &purses also, plus shoes.My bf just bought me this Hogan bag 4 our anniversary which is about $1400 but bc his cousin is the general manager of the Hogan store in the city, he got a reallyyy good deal on it (w/ the matcing shoes lemme add ;) )& the best part is, the bag is 4 spring & hasnt even come out yet 2 be sold, & people already r on a waiting list 4 it- but I have it :tongue:

Lucky you:D

You can totally tell the difference from a fake to an authentic.

you ever see like the coach purse's the c's look like g's. or the fendi bags, where the f's look like e's.

I mean if you sport that, that is your decision, but personally i would never.

Originally posted by angelicious

You can totally tell the difference from a fake to an authentic.

you ever see like the coach purse's the c's look like g's. or the fendi bags, where the f's look like e's.

I mean if you sport that, that is your decision, but personally i would never.

Me and pyschosweetie talk about it all the time....they are so obviously fake, if you don't wanna pay for a real one wear a Guess bag or something, those G knockoff's are the worst :blank:

Originally posted by browneyedqt

Me and pyschosweetie talk about it all the time....they are so obviously fake, if you don't wanna pay for a real one wear a Guess bag or something, those G knockoff's are the worst :blank:

You can without a doubt tell the difference by the material, the color, the signature logo and quality of the bag. I guess if you cant tell the difference, u are really not into fashion.