Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When the HELL are we all gonna finally meet up??

Originally posted by Codica3

I actually have met a decent amount of people from the board..

But it would be nice to have all the Bumpers out somewhere together. :D

Yah, I only really know the Jersey people...still gotta meet some people from this board and the sex board :D

Originally posted by browneyedqt

Yah, I only really know the Jersey people...still gotta meet some people from this board and the sex board :D

The people I know mostly post in the New York forum, but I know a few of the bumpers and a few of the Jersey people as well. :)

Originally posted by Codica3

The people I know mostly post in the New York forum, but I know a few of the bumpers and a few of the Jersey people as well. :)

The only people I know from the bump board (and sex board) are those that post on the Jersey board too...

I am down for what ever... I am hoping the Broadway thing works out as well. But I am down for any other meet up...

Like I said before. I will be celebrating my Birthday on March 22nd at Poor Billy's in NJ. So who ever is interested maybe we can meet up there.

dont u guys know one rule of the Bump forum...meetups never work!! ...i think our most succesful was @ exit for like scot project last april ...me..glowgirl and eddie met up...and i think i met Cody that nite.....then me and cody went to Boo the next mornin...and felt drained for the next week and a half..

it'd b great to have ppl from this forum meetup..but ..ehh..i dotn c it happenin

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

dont u guys know one rule of the Bump forum...meetups never work!! ...i think our most succesful was @ exit for like scot project last april ...me..glowgirl and eddie met up...and i think i met Cody that nite.....then me and cody went to Boo the next mornin...and felt drained for the next week and a half..

it'd b great to have ppl from this forum meetup..but ..ehh..i dotn c it happenin

Yeah and I don't think I've seen you since then! :mad:

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

Reeni...I was in Coconuts today and saw Lil Kims CD...I am going to go get it tomorrow but i thought about ya ;)

Did u get it yet??

ill have it in a couple of hours:bounce:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i cant remember..but all i know is that u were in the back room like layin down on ur BF(maybe) lap the whole night..i remember it like it was yesterday

Ahh yes.. I remember now.. it was Danny Howells nite but I was exhausted and feeling like shit..

That was a LONG time ago.. it was in like February or March last year.. damn.