Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Locals

manamongboys

This is my second summer here in South Florida, and I must say I'm getting bored with seeing the same people every day and night here. But here's my gripe...

I went to Crobar on Saturday night at about 12:15am. I knew the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A> "closed" but Fabrisio has never charged me to get in, so my girl and I went right in. When I asked him for a couple comps, he said he couldn't give them, and only gave reduced.

Now, I'm spoiled, I admit it. I work in the "Nightlife Industry", and I'm a local here now. I rarely pay admission anywhere around town, because people know me and what I do. I'm sorry to all the people who are reading this and saying "why do you complain when you have to pay once?" Well, i spend more money inside the club than most people, I'm a loyal patron, who speaks well of the club to people who ask me for a good place to go out to while I'm working.

This is Summer. Miami's dead season. The clubs should be giving the locals who are still here benefits for putting up with the half-filled, overpriced, boring club bullshit they pull. Not forcing the "most favored patrons" to walk away pissed off, as I did Saturday night.

------------------

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

True that; but do you honestly think these fucking meatheads working the doors actually have any business sense whatsoever? No; they're more interested in revindicating their small penis size and lack of intelligence by abusing their so-called "power at the door" and acting tough.

I know many of the door guys, that's what pisses me off. They do have authority problems, just like bad cops.

If you don't fit what they think you should look like to be cool, they don't let you in.

My friend works with ClubPlanet, and has told me that Space gets the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlists</A> they send over. It's the stupid fucking door people who say they didn't get the list, just to say that the people who signed up aren't the cool crowd who should get a discount to get in.

That pissed me off so much when I heard that. I'm not cool enough to go to your stupid club? Well, I guess you don't need my money then.

Then I called the club and told them how I felt.

It's a shame that clubs don't screen who watches their doors. Or, if they do, it's a shame people still go where the door people are cockheads, like Space. I know I'm not going there again.

------------------

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

Archived