Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: trewguy... stop sweatin me

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by eddie3

u love relpying to my posts.. u're obviously an internet junkie, who is probably one of those 35 yr olds that go to clubs because u have no friends... give it up.:laugh:

i'm sorry that u envy me:blown:

i know what hes gonna say when he replies to you....

"nvjosv njioihgh8y8ew hjopawojk[hj djof qjf0jig"

thats what he said to me at metro last time I saw him :laugh:

Originally posted by eddie3

u love relpying to my posts.. u're obviously an internet junkie, who is probably one of those 35 yr olds that go to clubs because u have no friends... give it up.:laugh:

i'm sorry that u envy me:blown:

your a punk

that thinks your the manbut u ain't shit

hey eddie3............

do CP a favor and combine your threads to say "PLEASE BAN SWEATY, BUZZKILL TREWGUY FROM CLUBS!!!!!!"

i would rather be at a club with 100 glow sticks, have the place raided than have to sit at a club and catch trews sweat beads, and translate his jabberin droolangish, and listen to a man with a mouth full of buffallo balls......................

but remeber this trew, without you would wouldn't know when to say when..................so this "bumps" for you buddy trew, keep them eyes crossed and i'll see ya around..................

HOLLLAAAAAAAA to ya trew!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

hey eddie3............

do CP a favor and combine your threads to say "PLEASE BAN SWEATY, BUZZKILL TREWGUY FROM CLUBS!!!!!!"

i would rather be at a club with 100 glow sticks, have the place raided than have to sit at a club and catch trews sweat beads, and translate his jabberin droolangish, and listen to a man with a mouth full of buffallo balls......................

but remeber this trew, without you would wouldn't know when to say when..................so this "bumps" for you buddy trew, keep them eyes crossed and i'll see ya around..................

come up with something new allready your not funny anymore

HERES A NEW ONE DAVE D. #2 TREWGUY:

hey eddie3............

HERES A NEW ONE DAVE D. #2 TREWGUY:

hey eddie3............

its still not funny

listen dave d............

i am here to help pal, not be funny..........i do not come up with this material dave d. aka truwguy..............apparently we all can not carry mirrors around and tape recorders so the whole world can see the TRUE TREW................

i am not sittin at my keyboard thinking of make beieve stories about the TREW, nor did carl whip that pic out of his ass, yes CP, that was trewbackka the wookie in that pic.........

so here's a word of advice truwbacka the wookie, keep yo mouth shut at clubs and we wont have this problem...................

AAHHH GA GA GA GA AAAAAHHHHH WOO WOO WOO K,K,K,K WAH WAH WAH WAH GO TO METRO..........as you would say..........

so heres a smack in the ass, so ya know i still love ya buddy...........

Originally posted by trewguy

i heard about the spilling incident if you did that to me id have to kill ya hun

OMG I can't believe she told you :( I was sooo upset it just fell. Oh well someone got a nice present that nice.

Hey did you forget your penis at Mike's house???:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

listen dave d............

i am here to help pal, not be funny..........i do not come up with this material dave d. aka truwguy..............apparently we all can not carry mirrors around and tape recorders so the whole world can see the TRUE TREW................

i am not sittin at my keyboard thinking of make beieve stories about the TREW, nor did carl whip that pic out of his ass, yes CP, that was trewbackka the wookie in that pic.........

so here's a word of advice truwbacka the wookie, keep yo mouth shut at clubs and we wont have this problem...................

AAHHH GA GA GA GA AAAAAHHHHH WOO WOO WOO K,K,K,K WAH WAH WAH WAH GO TO METRO..........as you would say..........

so heres a smack in the ass, so ya know i still love ya buddy...........

still not funny and as for keeping my mouth shut there isn't anyone out there that can shut me up

Originally posted by kikilicious

OMG I can't believe she told you :( I was sooo upset it just fell. Oh well someone got a nice present that nice.

Hey did you forget your penis at Mike's house???:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: [/quote

barbara is a geek

i left my keys, phone, and lighter, but my penis was with me but its funny u say that becouse barbara wishes i left it

barbara is a geek

i left my keys, phone, and lighter, but my penis was with me but its funny u say that becouse barbara wishes i left it ....

y do u have to name call......oh and he was a little mad that u took all his lighters.....yeah to bad u didn't leave it behind!!!!!

Originally posted by sexydiva99

barbara is a geek

i left my keys, phone, and lighter, but my penis was with me but its funny u say that becouse barbara wishes i left it ....

y do u have to name call......oh and he was a little mad that u took all his lighters.....yeah to bad u didn't leave it behind!!!!!

its all love :laugh: