whats the difference between...

dgmodel

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

no way....snuggling/cuddling is all how it starts....

she rubs up against you, you feel her soft skin....smell her.....then you pull her face to yours.....kiss her, taste her...want to taste of all of her. Your body brushes up against hers....she presses into you.....

then....BAM! Your clothes fall off! :lickit:

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

hmm maybe im getting 2 specific here.. But i think the term cuddling really only seems used correctly if ur lying down, not if say ur "cuddling" in the street ( which is dumb anyway) But snuggling can be used whether ur ling down or walking or whatever :confused:

you can cuddle AND snuggle in bed...no?

Originally posted by marcid21

no way....snuggling/cuddling is all how it starts....

she rubs up against you, you feel her soft skin....smell her.....then you pull her face to yours.....kiss her, taste her...want to taste of all of her. Your body brushes up against hers....she presses into you.....

then....BAM! Your clothes fall off! :lickit:

...That was fuckin awesome ... :drunk:....;) . . .

IF I had to split the two I would say cuddling and snuggling has to do with the way a girl lays in your arms cuddling can be any sort of close intimate holding where your arms are wrapped around a girl and her arms are wrapped around you.

Snuggling is when a girl is kinda all balled up against you and your arms are around her, but hers are pressed up against you between you and her.

then there is spooning and we know what that is.

Originally posted by entheogen808

oh my stars, this is the gayest thread ever.

btw, um, what's the difference between swallowing and cum guzzling?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! :D soooooooooooooooooo true.

and people who cuddle/snuggle aren't fucking GAY.

people who DON"T like cuddling/snuggling are fun-less, soul less bitches tho ;)

Originally posted by entheogen808

oh my stars, this is the gayest thread ever.

btw, um, what's the difference between swallowing and cum guzzling?

:laugh: :laugh:

damn at least someone agrees with me

thanks cintron

yeah im a souless funless bitch

wooooooohooooooo

but if u want to get into a serious conversation about my thoughts on people who like to cuddle where here they are

these people are needy of affection, a desire to be loved, and feel cuddling creates this false comfort

and that is what i call gay...

Originally posted by nympho69

but if u want to get into a serious conversation about my thoughts on people who like to cuddle where here they are

these people are needy of affection, a desire to be loved, and feel cuddling creates this false comfort

well i don't get that. I think everyone is needy of affection on some level, as well as a desire to be loved.

I think cuddling and snuggling are very real, tangible expressions of this affection. You don't need to be married to the person to make the cuddling legit, in my opinon. It's jjust someone showing that they care enough about another person to want to hold them close.

Whether or not the person wanting the cuddling is an insecure individual is a completely different matter. If everyone who cuddled was that unstable and needy, most of the world would be in therapy

thanks cintron

wooooooohooooooo

to quote a klever kitty . . . "just because I rock, dosen't mean I'm made of stone"

you, nympho...however are the exception to the rule.

thanks cintron

wooooooohooooooo

...jesus, you're cold....

Originally posted by cintron

well i don't get that. I think everyone is needy of affection on some level, as well as a desire to be loved.

I think cuddling and snuggling are very real, tangible expressions of this affection. You don't need to be married to the person to make the cuddling legit, in my opinon. It's jjust someone showing that they care enough about another person to want to hold them close.

Whether or not the person wanting the cuddling is an insecure individual is a completely different matter. If everyone who cuddled was that unstable and needy, most of the world would be in therapy

yes i agree on some level

but some people turn to cuddling and other forms of affection as a sort of crutch

i dont know maybe its the people ive encountered that like cuddling, whom i thought needed to develope more as a person

ok phatman so i am twisted, ur realizing this now?? haha

if being twisted means not having the desire or need to cuddle, well i guess i am...