Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami is getting boring

pascualina

Is there any Good place left in Miami?

I have been to Space a couple of times and I had no problems to get in, well I’m a girl and therefore I haven’t even wait at the line but inside things are different. On Friday I paid a $50.00 Tab for three drinks?? I think that is too much for the number of drinks especially when they are 90 % Ice, %6 Juice and 4% Alcohol. They are loosing people very fast and soon it will be close.

Level on Saturday is over crowded and also what’s up with the Hip Hop Room??? Mission impossible to get in.

Where are the old good clubs like the Bar Room????????

Word up; Nolimit - looks like my Ibiza trip is coming to fruition... you going to join us? Anyone else up for a little fun in the sun - outside of Miami for a change? I'll probably arrive around the 15th; ready to shake and roll!

I'll going to Europe too next month. Unfortunately, not Ibiza.

I'm going to Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Rome, Capri, Malta, Santorini, Athlens, and Brussels.

I'll be searching for other great European Party Experiences to share with you all.

------------------

Staff- Miami

ClubPlanet.com

Good 4 you Jeremy. Tell us all about it when u get back.

Arrakis, as for Ibiza, Im trying for Sept 8-16th or something around those dates. That's the week of the closing parties. If you go on the 15th, u might miss a few of those.

I still have to work out some loose ends with my job before I can go. I'll know for sure in a few days. Then its off to buy my ticket. I can't wait! I haven't been there since 98 and I think I'm going to go insane if I don't get there soon.

yeah...it's just a little to hot this time of year to go to clubs, and i don't know about you, but walking out of space at 10 in the morning into that blazing summer miami sun is just not my cup of tea. but the months of october to april... there is nowhere else i'd rather be!

Archived