Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok so i just did a 180 on the parkway....

Originally posted by carguy19

I just did 160 in the benz on the pkwy bill,,,,, mph I mean

it was cool.... the dotted lines get solid!!

i got my car to like 137 and the front end i had to fix finally did me in the dumbass i am... im so fuckin stupid... guy from work was following me too.... y the car shut off i have no idea.... i think it was the safety when the car went backwards and it was still in drive...

Originally posted by carguy19

I just did 160 in the benz on the pkwy bill,,,,, mph I mean

it was cool.... the dotted lines get solid!!

160huh...in what kinda benz, i did 170 in 2001 m3 going off rt80 onto 287, what a rush, better than any drug i ever did...

Originally posted by matto420

160huh...in what kinda benz, i did 170 in 2001 m3 going off rt80 onto 287, what a rush, better than any drug i ever did...

I did 105 in my dad's Dodge Caravan with the back of it full of garbage. The car was shaking like a leaf.

What a rush, better than any drug I've ever done, well except for maybe Penicillin.

Originally posted by imnakedritenow

i spun out ending up the wromg way in the fastlane... and the car shut off.... and i didnt hit anything..... weird .....

No lie the same thing happened to me like 6 months ago. I cant believe i didnt hit anything either :eek:

Your very lucky

Originally posted by stardo

No lie the same thing happened to me like 6 months ago. I cant believe i didnt hit anything either :eek:

Your very lucky

the worst part is standing outside of the car and waving people over so they don't hit you while trying to get the car started.....

i did about 40 mph around a turn near my house on my R6 last year. then the back tire slid out and i highsided over the curb in the opposite direction into a gas station parking lot launching the bike about 10 feet into the air.

THAT was better than any drug i've ever done. I STILL SWEAR I SAW GOD. he told me to get it fixed and sell it so i did

Originally posted by pipdaddy

i did about 40 mph around a turn near my house on my R6 last year. then the back tire slid out and i highsided over the curb in the opposite direction into a gas station parking lot launching the bike about 10 feet into the air.

THAT was better than any drug i've ever done. I STILL SWEAR I SAW GOD. he told me to get it fixed and sell it so i did

that was the greatest thing I've ever heard..

Originally posted by pipdaddy

Yeah, crashes on the bike are usually a bit more breathtaking.

I remeber having to bail out mid-air over a 50 ft. double jump once, glad the dirt was soft.

I can beat all of your stories...

I was in a 25 mph School Zone and I was on my cell phone (not wearing a seatbelt) and as I passed the school I did 26 mph and didn't even use a turn single. I passed the crossing guard and even stuck my tongue out at her.

Life on the edge I tell ya...

Originally posted by ou812

I did 105 in my dad's Dodge Caravan with the back of it full of garbage. The car was shaking like a leaf.

What a rush, better than any drug I've ever done, well except for maybe Penicillin.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: "the care was shaking like a leaf"...thats funny.

Originally posted by danfury

I can beat all of your stories...

I was in a 25 mph School Zone and I was on my cell phone (not wearing a seatbelt) and as I passed the school I did 26 mph and didn't even use a turn single. I passed the crossing guard and even stuck my tongue out at her.

Life on the edge I tell ya...

No shit, I did the same thing in Ridgewood once.

40 mph in a school zone, no seatbelt, in someone else's car. Got pulled over by a cop, and he let me off cause I told him I was really sorry.