Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC Space VIP Pass...?

Originally posted by njbigtime

Stacked- why do you have to make these posts about SOBE? Are you trying to me a fellow iron brother jealous?

HI neena!

:eek: I finally got a hi out of you....:D :D

I can't believe you're not going to SOBE...who's going to protect the ladies?

Neena..I protect all the women...

Stardo...Whos this guy trying to take Sweets? Bigtime...your nickname is "Needles".....

SiciliaWOMAN...You Blasted Siciliagirl?

Bigtime...Did you hit Morning Cardio? Call me....Superbitch just told me she is going to SoBe...!!!

Are all of you going to the Clevelander...Friday?

God I am so fucking Tan....I may not even use the Bronze Faces....

True True the ladies in SOBE are in trouble without my protection.

Stardo- thanks for the nickname, who is better than you?

Siciliagirl- i have noticed the name change, but you will always be siciliagirl to me! BTW how have you been of late?

HI- neena, how are you doing?

Originally posted by njstacked2

Neena..I protect all the women...

Are all of you going to the Clevelander...Friday?

God I am so fucking Tan....I may not even use the Bronze Faces....

stacked, I am the official events coordinator for SOBE....and I have FRIDAY highlighted for the Cleavender. We will definitely be there. How early do you think we should get there?

You'll have your woman to protect at SOBE....but as long as you are watching from a distance we should be okay.

I wish I could say I was tan right now....I'm so jealous. :mad:

Originally posted by njbigtime

True True the ladies in SOBE are in trouble without my protection.

Stardo- thanks for the nickname, who is better than you?

Siciliagirl- i have noticed the name change, but you will always be siciliagirl to me! BTW how have you been of late?

HI- neena, how are you doing?

Rumor has it no one my hiney:D I am amungst the fairest chickens of all. tee hee. joke

Miss you we need to have afterhours squared when I get back from SOBE. Miss my sweets to but he's handlin his business the way he should. Kissies for Mrs.Stacked my sweets.

stacked....NO YOU blasted siciliagirl

and i'm glad superbitch will be in sobe cuz then there's our connection....and yeah i guess we'll be at the clevelander

bigtime cream puff....i've been ok...got yo message sunday but, been busy call you later today and btw,,you don't need to be taken care of by super anymore this year...PLEASE NO MO...wuvs you

did i miss anything?

Neena...Clevelander...getting there around Noon...I thought it was more of a "go in the pool" type of party...but a few veterans told me otherwise...more of a hangout surf club type party...But whatever...that night I want to go to Pelican for Dinner and then right off to Space.....to hear Oakenfold...

Saturday what are you doing...I am probably going to Nikki beach all day...last time I was there I had the best time...at Nikki...probably stay there until 2am and then head to Space to hear Deep Dish...

Your thoughts?

Siciliawoman...Super can get business done anywhere....!!! Once an Iron Sister Always An Iron Sister....

Bigtime...you are getting to big for your britches...No way that will look good in Capris...you have plenty of time to cut....unless you are trying out for the WWE....

Stardo...still honored to be the BEST. kisses to you! yes the Stacked must be a good boy for now on.

Originally posted by njstacked2

Neena...Clevelander...getting there around Noon...I thought it was more of a "go in the pool" type of party...but a few veterans told me otherwise...more of a hangout surf club type party...But whatever...that night I want to go to Pelican for Dinner and then right off to Space.....to hear Oakenfold...

Saturday what are you doing...I am probably going to Nikki beach all day...last time I was there I had the best time...at Nikki...probably stay there until 2am and then head to Space to hear Deep Dish...

Your thoughts?

Well Fri is a definite go....at night I was thinking of Crobar to hear Timo mass then maybe ending it off with Oakenfold. I think Oakenfold is at Opium garden and Paul van dyk is at Space Fri night. not positive though.

Sat is the only day I'm not sure about. There's really no good day parties going on that I'm interested in. (Just Ultrafest and I'm not feeling that for some reason). Definitely Space for Deep Dish at night. :D:cool: