Clubplanet Nightlife Community

1st Time Ever - 2 Nu 4 the Radio Party @Joeys w/ Denny

For those people that love all that new music and hate the music that is overkilled on the radio this party is for you. For the first time ever anywhere (at least that I know about) Sergio presents 2 NU 4 THE RADIO PARTY with music by Denny Tsettos. This is the deal. From 12AM to 3AM none of the tracks that Denny plays will be KTU playlisted or overkilled. Get ready for some of the fiercest tracks out there that you can only hear in the club. This party is to prove that Jersey knows music too. So get there for some of the stuff most DJs finally be playing this summer.

TO MAKE IT EASIER TO UNDERSTAND ITS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF A RETRO PARTY

Originally posted by stigeleiro

For those people that love all that new music and hate the music that is overkilled on the radio this party is for you. For the first time ever anywhere (at least that I know about) Sergio presents 2 NU 4 THE RADIO PARTY with music by Denny Tsettos. This is the deal. From 12AM to 3AM none of the tracks that Denny plays will be KTU playlisted or overkilled. Get ready for some of the fiercest tracks out there that you can only hear in the club. This party is to prove that Jersey knows music too. So get there for some of the stuff most DJs finally be playing this summer.

TO MAKE IT EASIER TO UNDERSTAND ITS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF A RETRO PARTY

**** Sorry Guys the Date is Next Friday March 14th ****

2 weeks in a row. WOW

Hey now, I try not to go out in march til my b-day, but all these events keep fuggin it up. This, then bus to Tempts for St Pattys day........I give in already.....

Ill try and make it for this event especially if I can drag Stardo with me.

Originally posted by stiffler

Hey now, I try not to go out in march til my b-day, but all these events keep fuggin it up. This, then bus to Tempts for St Pattys day........I give in already.....

Ill try and make it for this event especially if I can drag Stardo with me.

I will make sure she comes. I have it like that. I am coming down for the parade 2 next week.

Originally posted by djqwest

this should be interesting.

figured that every club does retro and I like to do it too but its time to do something different. Its funny how we in NJ consider us very well inclined when it comes to music but we all love retro nights when they play stuff that most djs dont play at all anymore. This Friday makes it another Jersey first that I guarantee DJs like Richie Santana, Kirk Lopez, Richie Rydell and the rest of the DJs in this area would love to do and will ask to do. Remember that I said this first.

From what I experienced at Deko two weeks ago? I think you're the guy that may just pull this off. It's the type of event we may be interested in cross promoting. I'll hit ya up this week.

Qwest.

figured that every club does retro and I like to do it too but its time to do something different. Its funny how we in NJ consider us very well inclined when it comes to music but we all love retro nights when they play stuff that most djs dont play at all anymore. This Friday makes it another Jersey first that I guarantee DJs like Richie Santana, Kirk Lopez, Richie Rydell and the rest of the DJs in this area would love to do and will ask to do. Remember that I said this first.

Originally posted by djqwest

From what I experienced at Deko two weeks ago? I think you're the guy that may just pull this off. It's the type of event we may be interested in cross promoting. I'll hit ya up this week.

Qwest.

Let me know and thanks for the compliment. Its time to start seeing if NJ's Best DJ can make these people begin to understand the newer trend of music.