Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Digweed @ Crobar on July 26th & 29th?????

Guest genevieve

Guest genevieve

When I was looking at Crobar's events listings I noticed John's playing Wednesday & Sataurday night. Is this a mis-print? Anytime I try to e-mail these guys to ask them something, (my 2nd time) no one ever responds? Anyone have the info????? If he is playing both nights; then where will he be playing on the 27th & 28th? Maybe he's just taking a little 2 day va-ca? cool.gif

My boy just talked to Crobar on the phone and they said both dates are not confirmed yet. He said they did'nt sound too confident. frown.gif

[This message has been edited by genevieve (edited 07-11-2000).]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest genevieve

I got the final word and Crobar said Digweed had cxled for both days. It would be nice if they took it off of their website's event schedule.

not to defend anyone, but usually an outside company updates websites for clubs. A last minute cancellation would be hard to change immediately.

Only recently have clubs, promoters and owners even begun to realize what the web is, how valuable it is, and how important it is to update info. It'll take some time before nightclubs, bars and actual physical companies use the web correctly.

That's why you have to stay with ClubPlanet.com, as we bring nightlife to you. Just wait, we've got lots of surprises in store for members.

------------------

Staff- Miami

ClubPlanet.com

Archived