Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yea so... my dining hall

Originally posted by mssabina

...had the radio tuned to some station playing tiesto, breaks and a remix of the requiem for a dream theme... weird

lol my roommate said she didn't know how people could listen to breaks without it giving them a headach...

Was this yesterday early on in the day?

nope, it was about an hour ago... i'm pretty sure they had on my school's radio station...

I was at the gym yesterday and I don't know if it was a recorded live set from 93.1 ( what ever station that is )

It was a set from SOBE. Maybe it was from last year. I don't know but the set was off the hook. Definately got me in the mood to work out. :D

they play K-Rock and hot 97 @ my gym, i dunno maybe it's just me but that kinda music does not get me in the mood to work out... i brought danny's back to basics with me the other day and that did a much better job :aright:

Yeah I had one of the girls behind the counter put back to basics in a few times at the gym. CD 2 is better for the gym then CD 1 is.

:D

yep, i agree... disk 2 was the one i was movin to :)

The funniest thing was one day when I had the CD in. There were a bunch of younger kids maybe 17 - 18 years old maybe about 3 or 4 of them. And they passed a comment to one another about the CD being cheesy.They had no Idea it was mine I almost pissed my pants. These are the same kids that love when KTU is playing in the gym. Children need to be schooled. :laugh:

People that don't even know who DT is should not be passing negative comments about GOOD MUSIC. :D They just don't have a clue.

yea, those are basically all the kids i went to highschool with... but i guarantee you that if (god forbid) they played dt on ktu, they'd all be raving about how hot the music is :blank:

:laugh: True. Scary but true.

lol my roommate said she didn't know how people could listen to breaks without it giving them a headach...

Someone's getting punched! :mad:

Tell Claudia I'll let it slide this time, but if she EVER says that in front of me, there will be some problems! :mad:

lol no one is fighting... you know that phrase, "to each his own?" well there ya go... some people love breaks, some people love tiesto, whatever floats ur boat

LOL.. no one is fighting. :laugh:

And Robin --> DJ Sammy's song was #1 too, so that reasoning is flawed. :laugh:

(P.S. 11 days to the beach!) :cool:

:party:

Originally posted by Codica3

And Robin --> DJ Sammy's song was #1 too, so that reasoning is flawed. :laugh:

(P.S. 11 days to the beach!) :cool:

:party:

:laugh:

oh and bring some sun back for me... i need a tan and i wil never ever ever everrrrr fake bake...