Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South Beach Clubbers, I need your help!

crossymaster

I love and know all the clubs up here (NYC) but I'm going to south beach for just one night before I go on a cruise. I need to know if any of you know of any cool show type or cabaret type clubs like in the movie the Bird Cage that are right in south beach.

I personally want some pumpin' house, but my girlfreind and the other couple were goin' with want to see some type of show. But maybe afterwards well go to a real club and jump around so if you have any suggestions on a jammin' house music club in south beach I would appreciate that too. Thanks biggrin.gif

------------------

BAC

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

• 4 weeks later...

Originally posted by crossymaster:

I love and know all the clubs up here (NYC) but I'm going to south beach for just one night before I go on a cruise. I need to know if any of you know of any cool show type or cabaret type clubs like in the movie the Bird Cage that are right in south beach.

I personally want some pumpin' house, but my girlfreind and the other couple were goin' with want to see some type of show. But maybe afterwards well go to a real club and jump around so if you have any suggestions on a jammin' house music club in south beach I would appreciate that too. Thanks biggrin.gif

ok...maybe this is a little to late but you can check out: Level on 12Ave. or Bongos in Downtown miami...which I think will be a perfect fit for your girl requirements.lol

Archived